Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around the Campfire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyer

Skyer

Position : SAS Medic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Around the Campfire Empty
PostSubject: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Skyer and Soulfire fly down from the sky, tired from patroling...

"Habrisng Ja!" Skyer says to Soulfire

The dragon's breath catches some logs on fire ands Skyer relaxes.

"Soulfire, I think we're near Bristol! Or in between Bristol and Bridgewater..."

The dragon agrees with a snort.

Skyer waits for travelers to come along to have a rest with him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Feeling a bit bored and lonely Marzy wonders out for a lengthy walk. Enjoying a stroll towards Bristol from Bridgewater. As she needed to stay in the safety of Somerset, and not dally towards Cornwalls side at all. As she was enjoying the lushes views and beautiful late spring blooms she sees a large shadow pass over head.

Dropping on a knee and hugging the ground Marz looks up. Seeing the massive beast fly over head she shudders in fear before slowly following it. Sticking to the tree line. Hiding behing shrubbery she watches as a man interacts with the beast.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Over his shoulder, he sees the maiden in her flowing red gown. He stands up and holds a hand up as a signal for "Hello! Its safe here! Come over..."

He sits back down.
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Position : councillor/official beer taster of somerset
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:31 pm

an unknown stranger approaches from chard. Seeing the massive beast he quickly hides in the nearby bushes
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Skyer senses all the souls around... He stands up, raises his hands and shouts, "Do not be afraid! She is Soulfire and I am Skyer, her master! She will not hurt you! Neither will I, come closer so we may converse!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:53 pm

Creeping out cautiously from behind her cover. Marz doesn't stray far from her presumed protection.

Her fear written upon her face as she stared at the massive beast. It indeed did seem friendly, and an odd site in this ones life. Never before had she seen such a sight. She was to frightened to speak, and fight her burnt tongue, also to scared to approach with a note.

She just stared dumbly at the beast. Noting another to the side she looked over and awaited his words to ease into conversaitons. Her mind flashed to her four children. Hoping they were kept safe from any possible attack.
Back to top Go down
Scotius

Scotius

Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Scotius was walking from the castle back towards Chard when he saw a black shadow overhead. Thinking it was his imagination he starts to head back until he sees a fire in the oppisite direction. He scans the bushes and sees Slickrick and then heard the welcome from the stranger. Looking to slickrick he asks "So whos going first you or me?"
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Position : councillor/official beer taster of somerset
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:33 pm

SlickRick slowly stands up from the bush and sees the massive wings of the dragon. He quickly goes back down into the bush. Slickrick says to Scotius; "you go first I think i might wait around until I feel much safer"
Back to top Go down
Scotius

Scotius

Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:00 pm

"Okay, I drunk enough that if attacks me I should burn pretty quick" With that Scotius walks out to the fire. "Welcome to Bristol Castle Stranger, I'm Scotius of Chard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Marz had been standing there waiting for the men to come forward and speak. Watching them bicker over who would approach. Fear obviously showing in their faces. Raising a brow to her usual reaction to such acts she rolls her eyes.

Having been standing there in the open all this time. If this beast or monster as it will was to harm any. She would have already been it's breakfast. Rolling her eyes, yet still not speaking she holds out a single hand. An walks straight up to the massive beast. Swallowing hard as she feared it none the less.

A mere woman nay not be drunken, nor feared. Yet two strong strapping men. Bicker and hide?

Marz began to shake a little unnerved. Who knows possibly she is purely crazed. Shalt be better if she was eaten saving time for the others. Uttering a word as she recalled her families ranch. "Cowlz?" a perturbed crossed look upon her face. As she knew her sloppy word would only confuse.
Back to top Go down
helma

Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Mayor Warren Locke and Police Chief Gerald Mills surveyed the growing crowd gathering around city hall. Locke frowned as he noticed that there were very few police officers around to help keep the situation under control.

Mayor Locke glanced at Chief Mills with great concern on his face. Antigovernment protesters were currently overrunning the city of Killeen. The police chief was wearing the standard riot gear like the other officers in the street. The law officers stood out in their black armor against the crowd of protesters in their civilian clothes. This fact only highlighted how seriously outnumbered the law enforcement officers were.
--------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the Campfire   Around the Campfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the Campfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Bards Tale Tavern at Bristol-
Jump to: