Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Empty
PostSubject: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 am

(Thought this might be fun. Looking at maps of the area. This river connect many of the towns, so could be used to connect towns in a open rp. Is open rp, so jump in.)

RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Clip_image002_0003

After leaving the site of the sleeping dragon, and tending her kids to the monks, and nuns. Needing a way to refresh before attending her dying cows. Marz wonders the land around town.

Twirling a piece of grass bloom in her fingers a sound of trickling water can be heard. With a doubt in her mind she wonders farther out than she had before. Much to her pleasure and delite on this warm day she sees the cool waters of a river.

Wonder why I had never seen this here before.

Looking up and down it's over grown banks she couldn't see a soul. Maybe she just found a section not normally walked on. Remembering she had left her shoes in tavern. She giggled playfully. Slowly dropping her toes into the cool waters.

I think a slight swim is just what the doctor would order.

Stepping back to the banks she pulls off her sword and shield. Carefully leaning them against an old oak tree. Checking again infront and behind her she decides to remove her dress and stocking as well. Folding them and laying them next to her sword. Now only in her silken white Lingerie. She walks to the water and wades in. The water making quick work soaking threw to her skin.

Letting out a loud giggle she turns around. Holds her hands straight out to her side. Lets go of all her control, and balance. Falling back into the cool waters with a rather large unlady like splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:24 pm

With the splash a large amount of water rushes past her body. Marz rolls over swimming up to the surface. Her eye brightly shown as she blinks the trailing water off.

Rolling over again and floating on her back she looks up at the clouds. Imagioning what they could be. One looks like her cow who she just butchered. Maybe slight guilt nagging her. Another looks like a towering castle with proud walls looming above the lands. Smiling Marz's mind floats around.

Is shame more people don't brave the waters and banks of this place. What could be done?

Marz floats for much time before an idea strikes her. Like an excited child her face shows her joy in finding out the answer. Flipping in the water and pointing her toes in the air before they quickly sink. She swims back to the shores. With heavy water logged legs she tramples up the shores.

Measuring the space she takes up her sword. Not it's intended use, but it would work. She was sure one could sharpen it for her later. Raising her blade she begins repeatedly swinging it. Chopping away the shrubbery and making the slight clearing larger. Chopping up the of shrubs into small wood. Gathering medium sized rocks she makes a large circle. Using her hands and sword to clear out the surface on the inside.

Placing the small wood patterned like she would at home. She sets out the early stages for the fire.

I need food, and drink

Marz thinks hard, and decides with any who would brave. A nice cow roast would do them well. Being as she had just butchered one of her cows. She knew exactly what meat she would serve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 am

Marzy had gone home from the river. Tending to her stock. Taking on a job. With no more cows left from this poor batch she managed a little meat out of them at least. Slightly plump. With some of her remaining milk she loads it on the cart she normally travels with in trade.

Slowly huffing it to the river front she prepares to have a barbeque. Setting up a couple similar sized rocks near each other. Finding many tree limbs of similar length. Laying them from rock to rock. She fashions a table on the spot. Placing her milk on its top. Turning to the ring of rocks she begins preparing the fire. Slowly building its tenders into red coals. Growing in heat and intensity. Smoke stacking upon itself to reach the heavens.

“Moving to her cart she rubs salt deep into it’s flesh. Some pepper and thyme as well. Flavoring the meat she uses a pitch fork to balance it over the fire. Weighting the handle of the bitch fork down in the cart.

I hope some men and women actually brave their secluded days and homes. Coming to enjoy a day of relaxation.

With a large breath and a smile that would shine for miles. Marzy looked around for other ways to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:13 am

Silvermane slowly rides by the river on his way back to Gloucester...and the deliscious smell of roasting beef hits his nostrils. It has been some days on his way from Bridgewater and through Bath that he had eaten bread only...and the smell was too hard to resist.

Following the succulent scent of the roasting meat, Silvermane arrives to see the smoke of the fire slowly cooking the beef as the juices dripping from the meat hit the embers and hiss.

Alighting from Ghost's back onto the ground, Silvermane ties up his horse to a branch of a tree and slowly walks toward the fire. He notices the roast suspended from the pitchfork over the fire and drools...but then blushes slightly as he notices Lady Marzy sitting there.

Walking up to Lady Marzy he bows and kisses her hand and exclaims, "Good day M'lady Marzy....I hope that you remember me...I am Silvermane and we have met before. You are looking exceptionally lovely today...m'lady!! Are you expecting other guests or am I intruding on a private gathering?"

"I was riding by and smelled that deliscious roast...and since I have not eaten meat for a few days, I was wondering if you could spare a couple of thick slices in exchange for some bread which I have with me. I would also be happy to pay for the meat if you wish."

Siiting himself beside Lady Marzy....for a long moment Silvermane stares as the meat braises on the fire. Then, he turns and gazes at Marzy questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Looking up with bright eyes Marzy smiled to Silver. A soft smile to see his face again. "hail!" Of course how could she forget this man. Such an interesting time they had in the tavern that eve. Only matched by Lord Justian himself in her past. Writing a quick note on her tablet.

Quote :
"Of course I shalt never forget you Lord Silver. You are one of the most interesting nights in a tavern I have spent. Nay no company save for you. Please help yourself. Leave your bread if you wish. So any others who come along may enjoy a meal as well."

she had the note off. Noting how long ridden he seems. She flushed slightly at his complement that her own in return. Was easier for her to speak in the confines of a tavern. Writing another note as Silver helped himself to her feast. such a large appetite she thinks.

Quote :
"Do you like this watering hole an gathering spot I hath found? Please help yourself to some milk as well. One day I hope all of somerset will come here remembering how to enjoy simple pleasures and fun again. Seems so many fear this any more. Perhaps after you eat you would care to join me in the cool waters? Wash off the road dust you have gathered."

She remembered full well how extensive travels gathered on ones person. No matter the practices and efforts one would set they would still grow dusty and rank.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:05 pm

"Yes...m'lady Marzy...a quick dip in the river might relieve me of some of this accumulated stench and dust from my days of travel...and probably increase my appetite", he replies, grinning to Lady Marzena.

Standing, he moves quickly to the elm tree and removes his armour, shield and sword and hangs them carefully from the branches of the shade tree.
Not forgetting to remove his shoes and shirt, with which he covers his sword, Silvermane, still wearing his pants, runs quickly past Lady Marzena and the fire with the roast on it, to arrive at the edge of the river and plunge into it head first.

Splashhhh...!!! As Silvermane's head re-appears above water a deep "aaaaaaahhhhhh..." issues from his lips as the coolness and comfort of the water refreshens his warm body while he languidly swims around in the river. Coming closer to the bank, Silvermane stands in the shallower waters and carefully washes his face, arms and chest assuring himself that he shall at least be presentable for the meal.

Walking slowly out of the water, Silvermane shakes his hair so that they may dry and continues as he reaches the tree, removing a clean shirt from his saddlebags and putting it on.Having wiped his feet with his dirty shirt, Silvermane puts on his shoes and presents himself to Lady Marzena all refreshed.

Smiling as he returns, he places 2 loaves of bread on the table made by Lady Marzena. "There..... for us and for other guests if they shud come", he explains.

Kneeling between the table and the fire, Silvermane pulls out his sharp knife from its sheath and cuts two thick slices of bread. Taking one slice he move to the roast and cuts a slice of meat depositing it on the bread.
Putting that slice back down on the table, he picks up the other slice of bread and repeats his actions placing another slice of juicy sizzling meat on the second piece of bread.

Picking both up..He walks to Lady Marzena and offers her the bread with the deliscious slice of meat on it......" it looks perfectly done...m'lady..seems that you are a good cook too...!!" he smiles grasciously.

Last edited by Silvermane on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:39 am

Watching as Silver quickly jumped and enjoyed the cool waters. Much faster than she had been prepared to. She decided while laughing at his enjoyment to stay sunbathing. Thinking he must have really been needing a wash to jump so quickly. Tis a shame when ones own aroma sparks such self excitement.

Chuckling as he prepared the bread and meat. Much impressed at his use of different products. Never would she have thought to enclose the meat in bread like that. Smiling while reaching to take the food she thought how nicely he cleans up. "Danke." Remembering some past meetings she sets the meal down and writes more words.

Quote :
How are things back home? Your mayor is Tris now yes? A formible woman indeed. I hope when I finally make it back to town to soon be leaving again on the road. Perhaps seeing you again in the taverns.

Smiling she hands off her scribbles while taking back up the food. An enjoying a generous helping of it. The flavors exploding on her taste buds. Noting his good tastes as well.
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Frosty takes off walking down the river bank to clear her mind and try to make sense of resent events in her life. Taking in all the beauty of the land that surrounds her she finally allowed a big smile to cross her lips. Breathing in the fresh air she could smell someone not far off was cooking. And it was a wonderful aroma she thought to herself.

She walked closer and had noticed Marzy but she wasn't alone. Not sure if she was intruding or if she should, she leans down and picks up a small pebble and gently tosses it towards Marzy to get her attention.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Nearly completing her meal while awaiting Silver's response she noticed a small pebble tapping near her. Before bouncing off the ground and hitting her calf. A hand drops rubbing the spot while a confused look controls her face. Turning and looking curiously at what threw that she saw Frosty over there. Smiling while beginning to chuckle both at herself and at Frosty. Raising a hand she flags her over.

Inviting her into the slowly growing group. Jumping up meeting her half way with a huge hug. "Hail!"
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Silvermane sits on a rock beside Lady Marzena. After having handed to her her slice of meat and bread, he picks his up and bites off a mouthful and slowly savors the delicately spiced meat that Marzy had prepared.

"You must give me the recipe for spicing the meat...M'lady ...it tastes deliscious," he half speaks and half mumbles with his mouth full of juicy bread and meat. "I thank you for your hospitality...m'lady," he continues.

Devouring his bread and meat, he notices Lady Marzy writing on a piece of paper. As she extends her hand with the piece of paper, he puts his food down on the table and takes the note from her hand. Quickly he scans the note....

Quote :
How are things back home? Your mayor is Tris now yes? A formible woman indeed. I hope when I finally make it back to town to soon be leaving again on the road. Perhaps seeing you again in the taverns.

Just as he was about to reply to the note..... his sharp eyes notice a thrown pebble land by Marzena's feet and bounce up striking her calf lightly. Cat-like his hand reaches for the knife in his sheath and he pulls it out, standing on guard and at the ready, as his clear blue eyes scan the area from whence the pebble was thrown.

He relaxes a little as he espies Frosty Lilacs advancing slowly as Lady Marzena motions with her hand...and smiling "Hails!" the newcomer.

His own face forms a smile of welcome as he slowly lowers his knife, placing it within easy reach on the table. He nods to Frosty Lilacs...then looks back at Lady Marzena and wonders if she knows the new visitor.
Back to top Go down
maxiums

maxiums

Registration date : 2007-05-09

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

As he was walking he found a river which then he heard voices and very causiously he looks to see who it was as he did he sees lady marzena, lady frosty, and sir silver he calms down and runs over waveing to everyone "Hello everyone, what a fine day to swim" after greeting everyone he takes his shirt off and rolls his pants up and climbs a tree and jumps into the lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:57 am

Awaiting Frosty to arrive Marz hadn't noticed Silver behind her. Then a streak of Max flew by. At least to her in her confusion of the sudden growing group. "Yea!" she squeels. Turning to silver she motioned him to follow.

"Swimming!" Running as fast as she could after Max she jumps threw the air. Tucking her arms and legs in as tightly as she could. Basically doing a cannon ball. Closing her eyes and holding her breath just as she is to impact the water.
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Making her towards Marzy and greeting her with a "hug" and giving Silvermane a quick "Hello" she hears another voice from behind them, spinning around quickly to see Max running towards them.

Before she could greet him he was running towards the tree near the bank, with Marzy gaining quickly on him. Stripping to her chemise Frosty soon follows laughing as she dives into the water. Arching her back to come back up Frosty brings up her hands and wipes the water from her face.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Silvermane nods to Maxiums and Lady Frosty Lilacs in greeting, kissing Lady Frosty Lilacs hand. But. with the quick action of Maxiums and the subsequent actions of the ladies...Silvernmane is left standing all alone on the banks of the river as all three swim about lazily in the waters.

"Hmmmm..." he thinks to himself, "well I have already been for a swim....and...this meat does taste deliscious." He takes his knife from the table and cuts himself another slice of bread and meat and continues to munch on the food as he watches the other 3 swim.

Somewhere in the back of his mind there is a warning echoing, "Do not swim until an hour after you have eaten....!"
Back to top Go down
maxiums

maxiums

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 pm

after jumping in he comes back up to the surface of the water looks around to see two women in the water, then sees silver still up on shore hey get your butt in here or ill drag you in here lol splashes water towards the shore where silver sat
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Glances at Maxiums...and scoots back to avoid getting splashed. Laughingly he grins at Maxiums..."Two women too much to handle ...Maxiums...?" He grins at Maxiums as he teases him..!
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Swimming and splashing about in the water feeling relaxed Frosty looks at Silver teasing Max and a grin of mischief slides upon her lips....." Or is it that us two women are a bit much for you? she says in a playful tone."
Back to top Go down
maxiums

maxiums

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:06 pm

he laughs at silver then swims over to where the ladies were and places his arm around both of them No silver i just thought you would want in on some of this fun he laughs agian giveing silver a wicked smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Landing in the water with a huge splash. The water rushing over her with great force. Causing her to feel a little ill. Quickly surfacing she stands wiping the water from her face. Pushing her hair back, and taking a huge breath she blinks. Hearing the teasing going on.

Laughing and brushing off the strange effect. She looks to Silver. Then at Max, and Frosty. Running from the water as quick as she could. With large waves eminating from her pumping legs she runs up to Silver. "Aye to much!" her eyes flair as she drains the water from her hair throwing it at Silver. Quickly turning with a giggle she heads back to the water diving back in.

Swimming deeply towards Max's feet as tries to tip him.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Silvermane stands and watches as both Frosty Lilacs and Maxiums goad him...he grins back at them affably standing his ground.

For second his thoughts turn to Trisalene and her picture appears in his minds eye. His reveries are short lived as Lady Marzena scoots out of the water and sprays him with the water from her hair. He reaches to catch her but she slips his grasp and darts back diving into the water.

He watches them all laughing and having fun...yet his only thoughts seem to be of his lovely woman..!!!

Getting back onto his horse, he rides up near the bank of the river. "Thank you for your kind hospitality...Lady Marzena...for the meat and the company.
It has been a pleasure to meet all of you...!!! Oh...Maxiums...these ladies are beautiful...and it's your lucky day...have fun all of you..!"

Waving his hand in a fond adieu...Silvermane spurs Ghost toward Gloucester, just as his visions of Trisalene spur him homeward.
Back to top Go down
maxiums

maxiums

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm

waves to silver Oh trust me i know how lucky i am, just hope i live to talk about it. as he was waveing at silver he feels somethng grab his ankles as he falls backwards he lets go of frosty
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 am

As Max lets go and falls back into the water Frosty leans over and pushes his head under the water. She laughs as the water splashed back in her face. Quickly diving back under the water to swim away before Max comes back atop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:33 am

Surfacing as she feels the weight of max give way. She pops her head up and looks around. Just in time to see Frosty pushing max under the water. Unable to control herself she burst out in a fit of laughter. The laughter combined she feels cramps in her stomach. Suddenly exploding expelling her stomach contacts to the water where max is.

Grabbing her stomach she turns and begins to run from the river. The current carrying her expellation down stream. ”I’m so sorry.” she utters. As she reaches the shore. Turning and seeing that as Frosty had dove clear of the mass in time. At least something was going correctly.

She sits on a rock and waves to Silver. Yea I shouldn’t have swam so soon after eating. holding herself she raised one hand to wave to Silver. “Bring Trisa back with you!” she sat letting the sun warm her
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 pm

Swimming up close to the shore Frosty brings her head out above the water...

Looking back and seeing the mass floating down stream she grins " Happy to have missed all that or there would have been a bigger mass floating away." she thinks to herself. While pushing herself upon the bank she sees Marzy sitting on a rock not looking a bit flush.

Walking over to Marzy she softly pats her on the shoulder and attemps to make her feel better. "take your time and rest i too have had enough swimming for the day." then she down along the edge of the bank drying in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Lerendus

Lerendus

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 am

Lerendus walked down the dusty road. The sun over head was reaching noon and beating down without mercy. The day was unbearably hot and he was sweating heavily. He closed his eyes but kept his feet moving, left foot, right foot, then left again. Sweat pooled around the corner of his eyes, he reached up and wiped them away. He licked his lips, dry and cracked, he was parched. Could really go for a drink right now. Heard the sound of splashing. Tilted his ear toward the sound, the sound of water splashing, unmistakable. He opened his eyes, moved off the road, pushed his way through thick shrubberies. The splashing grew louder, he followed the sound. Pressed through some more vegetation, can hear laughter now, and the smell of meat roasting on a fire. His stomach growled. Hadn't had much to eat on the road but stale bread. He made his way through the last of the branches and came to a clearing. He saw the water, fresh, clean, and clear. Wanted to run and throw his head in the river and take a big gulp, several big gulps. But the meat caught his attention, big slab of delicious, juicy meat. His mouth began to water slightly. But he didn't move. Caught a glimpse of the blond hair. That familiar soft blond hair. He reached out, wanted to touch it, stopped himself. He withdrew his hand and stood motionless on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.   RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: The river Parrett, clean, cool, and full of dreams.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next