Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dunk TANK!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lerendus

Lerendus

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Runs in screaming, "I WANT MY PANTS BACK!!!" Picks up three balls and chunks them at the target
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Position : Admin
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 pm

The member 'Lerendus' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'6' :
The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De6
Result :
The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De5 The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De5 The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De3
Back to top Go down
https://somerset.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:37 pm

A look of shock to say the least! Luckly for me Ler's running threw off the first two balls. Oh they hit alright, but didn't sink me! The third one though. I think about my list. Then I look at this tank. *Splash* If I was smart I would stay in here. Then again I not to bright! I climb back up on the platform. "Sorry Ler's they stay in my private collection!" Kicking my legs back and forth. "never gonna sink me! nope nope nope! Never gonna get your pants back! muahahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Lerendus

Lerendus

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am

Lerendus picks up three more balls and tries again
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Position : Admin
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am

The member 'Lerendus' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'6' :
The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De6
Result :
The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De6 The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De3 The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 De2
Back to top Go down
https://somerset.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Oh no you didn’t Lerendus! *sighs* You have to give others a chance at their pants young man! Since you threw the balls…

His first ball hit the target, but was light. Marz laughs and prods him on. Seeing his arm getting tired already. Mmm bad move marz. Swim dear again! Quickly standing up, “Lers you fink!” she huffs back on to her platform. So shocked he was the ball basically fell from his hand. Marz sticks out her tongue hard saying, “Now go rest that throwing arm, and give another a chance at his pants! If none show up in a day come back. Razz Someone may actually just wanna shush me up!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dunk TANK!   The Dunk TANK! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dunk TANK!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Bards Tale Tavern at Bristol-
Jump to: