Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavania

Lavania

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

Lavania had never been on those lands before and was quite impressed by the castel. She had newly been appointed as ambassadress.

As she approched the castel to meet the gards, she held tightly the parchement that was given to her before she started her journey.

"Hi, my name is Lavania, I am here as the new ambassadress of Lorraine, replacing Lady Mcchipie."

As always, she didn't knew if what she had said was right or not. She only hoped that it wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 am

Sitting in her office, Patan looks up as a guard knocks and enters. She hears that an Ambassador has arrived, and rises. Walking over to the looking-glass, she makes sure that her hair and dress are neat and presentable before hurrying to the hall.

Seeing the lady waiting, she walks over and curtsies gracefully, rising with a smile, "Greetings, Your Excellency, and welcome to Somerset, England. I am Patan, secretary to the Ambassadors. We are very happy to see you here in our county.

"I shall fetch our Chancellor, Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk to attend to you directly so that you may present your credentials to him and he can present you with the keys to your embassy.

"I do hope that your journey was not too tiring. Please make yourself comfortable while you wait and, if you need anything, please ask and it shall be our pleasure to accommodate you."

With a smile, Patan calls the servants and tells them to arrange for whatever the Ambassadress needs.

Patan excuses herself, and walks quickly away to find the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Silvermane hurries, having been notified by Lady Patan, that a new ambassador has arrived from Lorraine. Efficiently Lady Patan had advised him of the ambassador's name and her presence. He approaches her with a warm smile and bows curtly to Lady Lavania as he kisses her hand and speaks.

"Bienvenue ... your excellency, Lady Lavania, it is a sincere pleasure to greet you. I hope that your trip from Lorraine was pleasant?"

Releasing her hand, he introduces himself, "I am Richard "Silvermane" de Norfolk, chancellor of Somerset county, Baron de Owlpen" He stands before the lady his blue eyes crinkling to add to his smile as he asks, "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Lavania

Lavania

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 am

Lavania smiled to Sir Silvermane.

Bonjour Messire, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have been sent here as the new ambassadress of Lorraine. As you might have heard we have very difficult times.

She was quite nervous, it was the first time she had to present herself as ambassadress and to be honnest she had no idea what she was going to do in here. She took a deep breath and smiled. She knew that she might look weird, trying to speak fluently....

Ok, oublie ça Lava ça va bien aller...

I have heard that I might have... an offiche or something like that, maybe you could just show me the way...

She suddenly remembered that she had a letter from the chancellor and hadded it to the sir in from of her.

Quote :
Me Elenion, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lorraine,

Appoint Lavania, Ambassador of Lorraine in charge of the Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland.

So I delegate her my powers in these Lands.

Sign in Nancy, August 24th 1457
Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Lorrainevertyn5bx1ns3
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Ma chere dame Lavania. votre excellence ... je sais que nous nous venons de se rencontrer, mais si ca vous mettrait a l'aise nous pourrions dispenser de tous ce tra-la-la et nous tutoyer. Je m'appele Richard ...ou vous pourriez m'appelez "Silver" comme mes autres amis.

Merci de m'avoir montrer vos documents.

J'aime bien que mes invitees et mes visiteurs soit libre de parler de facon qui lui convient. Smile

Alors voici les clefs de votre ambassade.

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/lorraine-embassy-f33/

De plus, votre anglais est tres bon. N'inquietez vous pas ... si nous ne pouvons pas nous parler en anglais le francais me convient aussi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lavania

Lavania

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Lavania sourit, ça faisait plaisir d'entendre parler français. Et puis, elle pouvait bien s'habituer tranquillement en français et puis un jour peut-être qui sait... Après tout, c'était tout nouveau pour elle l'ambassade, la langue... Une chose nouvelle à la fois ce ne serait pas de refus.

Elle pris le clé qu'on lui tendit et fila se mettre à l'ouvrage. Espérant que les affaires de duché se soit régler d'ici là...

Je vous remercie Messire. J'y vais sur le champs.

Elle se rendit alors compte qu'elle venait de le vouvoyer alors qu'il avait demandé le contraire, comme quoi l'anglais avait peut-être ses avantages...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine   Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Ambassadress of Lorraine
Page 1 of 1