Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stafford Tavern Of Peace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordrichy

Position : Ambassador To Somerset, Bearns, Flandres, Armagnac et Commings/ Birmingham Town Council Member, Stafford Parliament Member, Deacon of Birmingham.
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Stafford Tavern Of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 am

Richy came and sat on one of the seats of the Stafford Tavern representing Stafford hoping people would come in and meet him and have some of the most best ale in all of England and Scotland.

He put up the bar-tenders are and put of a cabinet with some glasses in there and then put some bottles of ale in the back room. He then set up all the tables of the tavern and the candles and washes and brushed the doors and it was shiny as ever. Richy cleaned the chairs and everywhere then the bathrooms and glasses and so on. He zoomed to the backroom again and changed his clothing into a very appealing tuxedo as he was distinguished man. He hoped one day his whole family of Dorchesters could come and visit him as Richy was the patriarch of the family. He then took a nice seat and started to await people to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Http://sacrumorum.yourdreamforum.info/
Alicia York

Alicia York

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 am

Alicia wandered into the tavern and took a seat. Wondering if they serve child drinks here...
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Silvermane walks in and looks around. "Nice!.." he thinks out loud before he notices Alicia in the tavern.

Walking over to her he raises an eyebrow and asks, "Does your father know that you are here..?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia York

Alicia York

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm

"Oh Lord Silvermane..." Alicia curtsies as she notices the man approached her. "Yes...he does know of my whereabouts." Her eyes watches him closely, noting the fine details of his clothes...She continues in her usual cold and airy tone of hers,

"Curiosity has gotten the better of me I supposed...I see milord is here to enjoy a drink too? I do hope they serve juice here...I'm thirsty..."
Back to top Go down
lordrichy

Position : Ambassador To Somerset, Bearns, Flandres, Armagnac et Commings/ Birmingham Town Council Member, Stafford Parliament Member, Deacon of Birmingham.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Seeing two customers walk into the tavern one being a friend, SilverMane and the other a child. He was courteous and poured some apple juice in a cup, orange juice in another cup, and grape juice in the other not sure what the little girl would want to drink. He put the drikns of the tray and brought it over to her. "Hello SilverMane, hello young lady. Let me introduce myself, I am Lord Richy James-William Dorchester well we found out that our long line of history was actually the family of Wessex but changed to Dorchester after one of the Wessex Princesses changed it to hide her identity, I am the Dorchesterr-Wessex family patriarch, Ambassador to Somerset, some other three French counties that are extremely long, Birmingham chief town mentor, Stafford Parliament Member, deacon of Birmingham, dedicated citizen ot my peaceful town of Birimingham at your service. I know I know, I have too many titles oh and also the General of the Knights Of Justice British Army Force. I brought some grape juice, apple juice, and some organge juice here for you because I was not quite sure which one you would like." Takes out Richy's special adult drink and hands it to SilverMane. "That is very special stuff, among the richest repicies made in all of England. I hope you do certainly enjoy." Said Richy.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:42 am

Silvermane takes the dronk proffered by Lord Richy as he brings it to his nose and sniffs delicately. A smile appears on his face as the scent is not unpleasant.

"Thank you ...kindly sir! It has a pleasant air to it!"

Raising it to his lips he takes a sip. He feels the liquid descend his throat as it warms him on the way down.

"Yes...nice!" he smiles at Lord Richy. "Is it your own brew..?
Back to top Go down
lordrichy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 am

"Thank You, Well it is a family recipe but I did make it but just using the recipe." Said Richy.
Back to top Go down
Alicia York

Alicia York

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 am

Alicia smiled at the man who presented her with the many juices...picking the grape juice, she sipped quietly as she listened on to the two adults in this quiet tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Tavern Of Peace   Stafford Tavern Of Peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stafford Tavern Of Peace
Page 1 of 1