Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Empty
PostSubject: [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall   [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

ooc:

Firstly let me apoligise for opening a role play thread with an ooc comment but Cara's puppet master is having a few nasty migrianes, which are stalling her already limited creative ability to a negative.

I was going to wait to open this thread but in truth many have already started the journey to Chester, if anyone feels they can start this thread off then please do so...

This thread is open for everyone and anyone effected by the Chester drama to post in (that includes those left at home), the only rule is that I ask you to remain in character, lol I think I have well and turly broken that rule Razz :ooc
Back to top Go down
TaurJack

TaurJack

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Chester drama   [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 pm

What is the Chester drama??? If you could shed a little light on the subject.
Back to top Go down
VinZe

VinZe

Position : Lieutenant
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall   [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Chester has been taken over by WoS and SiiN, call themself Corsairs there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall   [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 am

ooc: I see everyone's breaking the rules, this was not intended as an ooc thread but a role play. My fault for starting with an ooc, live and learn.

Admin can you lock this thread or something (maybe delete? I will start again when I can think of a starting story. ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall   [RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] SAS Mission ~ Operation Hole in the Wall
Page 1 of 1