Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poliphil

Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor Empty
PostSubject: Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor   Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:46 am

*Poliphilus walks in the office and after greeting the clerck,he hands to him a letter for the Duke's First Secretary*

Quote :
Dear Sir or Dame,

I request that you forward this application of mine to the Duchy's Council,in compliance with the article 3.3.2 of Book III of the Legal Corpus of Somerset.

I state that I have never commited any crime,anytime,anywhere. I ve been a member of the Law Society of England for months and I have served the Duchy of Somerset for two months as Public Prosecutor. I am a level 2 citizen of Chard and I wish to contribute to justice in Somerset by means of legal representation and advise,always following my consience and the laws of the land.

I therefore,apply for recognition as an official Defence Counsellor in the Duchy of Somerset

Yours sincerely,

Poliphilus
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Position : Admin
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor   Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:52 pm

The man said, i follow the letters to the duke.
Back to top Go down
https://somerset.rpg-board.net

Application for recognition as Defence Counsellor
Page 1 of 1