Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandrea

Chandrea

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Empty
PostSubject: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome Gentle Reader,

It is our hope that these tales will prove entertaining to you. We shall do our best to make you laugh, chortle, and giggle with glee. However, if for some reason these tales do not serve to tickle your funny bone, please don't complain to us. We shall be entirely too busy laughing at ourselves to be able to answer you. Surprised

It was a bright and shining morning when Daffy strolled through town. The little mouse was caught by the particular beauty of one of the trees alongside the path. I say she was caught because while she was staring at it, she managed to walk directly into it, get one of her feet stuck under a root, and turn an easy cartwheel to land flat on her back.

"Well, that was...unexpected." Daffy heard the footsteps of someone passing by and tried to save face. "What a beautiful day to watch the clouds." Of course the next moment, she looked up into the bright, clear sky...not a cloud in sight...

Wincing slightly, Daffy stood up, brushed herself off, and continued down the path. She began concocting a wild story to tell anyone who wanted to know why she had been cloud watching on a clear day. She had just gotten to the point in the story where she had valiently defended the poor, dirty little orphan from the gang of thugs, when she came to the market. Her goal, where she went every day about this time, was the cheese seller. He always had such a wonderful selection.

"Hello, Sir! What deal do you have for me today?" Daffy looked...into the empty stall. "Wait...Where's all the cheese?!" The merchant shook his head sadly. "Sorry, dear." "Well, how do you like that. ... Someone must have taken it! ... And the only one sneaky enough to do that to me, would be that Ebil Sneaky Mouse!" The merchant tried to say something to her, but Daffy had made up her mind, and set off to track down Sneaky, and her missing cheese!
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Sneaky woke up to the brand new day with a little ebil grin on his face. To him, the Ebil Sneaky Mouse, there's no better things then to count his secret hoard of cheese he had saved up for himself. His whiskers twitched to the fabulous smell of cheese, aging cheese! That smell alarmed him somewhat...

'I must check which are the ones..and finish them before they get spoiled!'

Double checking his little mouse door is tightly locked, Sneaky went to his cellar, and opened a door with a large sign on it,

"NO DAFFY MOUSE ALLOWED"

A wave of aromatic-cheese greeted his senses and he closed the door behind him, sneaking down this dark cellar. 'Perfect setting for an Ebil Sneaky Mouse!' He thought to himself happily.
Back to top Go down
Chandrea

Chandrea

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Daffy had only one problem in her search for the missing cheese...she didn't know where Sneaky kept his lair, er, home. So she stumbled around the town square for awhile, running into everyone and generally making a nuisance of herself. Every time she ran into someone new she would demand that they show her the way to the Sneaky Mouse's house. Certainly everyone in town would know where that ebil little mousy lived...but it seemed that wasn't the case. No one seemed to be able to help her at all.

Sighing, Daffy picked herself up off the ground and glared at the corner of the brick building. This was the third time she had run into it today, and she was beginning to get a bit frustrated. It was just at that moment, however, that her highly trained nose caught a wiff of delicately aged cheese. It was only a short sniff, but it was enough for her to determine a direction. Cautiously, she made her way towards the tiny wiff. That little wiff was followed by a larger sniff of cheese, which was followed by a virtual trail of cheese smells that led back to a nice little house. "Hmmmm..." Daffy said to herself, "I wonder who lives here." She walked closer to the house, banging her face against a swinging nameplate which read "Sneaky Mouse" and which she neglected to read. But her instincts were correct. "It must be Sneaky's house. Only he would have such wonderful cheesy smells leading to his front door, and not have the door open so I could come in."

Daffy tried the handle, which was unfortunately locked. Failing to open the door, she started banging her fists against it. "OPEN UP!!! SNEAKY, I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE! YOU SWIPED ALL THE CHEESE, YOU EBIL MOUSY!! LET ME IN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Sneaky Mouse searched high and low for the aging cheese, taking a delicate sniff at each of his collection. The smell was heavenly, and he could spend his life in bliss enjoying his cheese. His keen sense of smell allowed him to locate the aging cheese and Sneaky prepared for breakfast, but an alarming and familiar voice boomed from above. Oh no...have his nemesis arrived to steal his cheese? Putting his cheese down, Sneaky Mouse hurriedly rushed up the cellar, making sure he locks the cellar door behind him and checking all the switches along the way.

He adjusts the large sign again, hoping it'll deter Daffy from entering, but even if she did enter..."Muahahahahaha, she will not get my cheese!" Sneaky declared pleasingly to himself. The Sneaky Mouse seems to have sneaky back-up plans after all!

Readjusting his attire slowly, Sneaky went to the door, but doesn't open it.

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin! Er...I mean fur!"
He shouted in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Chandrea

Chandrea

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll-" Wait, wrong story.

Daffy banged her fists even harder against the door. "Let me IN!!! It's not FAIR that you STEAL ALL THE CHEESE! Cheese-thief!!" Unfortunately, the door was made out of pretty solid wood, and the only thing Daffy accomplished was getting sore fists. However, in all of her banging, the staff that was slung across her back was moving around quite a bit. It was her lucky day because the staff - which was also made out of pretty solid wood - came loose from the ties holding it to her back and flew towards the house...right into the window. The glass shattered, and Daffy crouched low and hid her face from the flying fragments. When all the tinkle of the bits of glass had quieted, Daffy looked up at the broken window. "Uh...I meant to do that?"

She stalked towards the opening in the side of Sneaky's house and stared at him. "Are you going to let me in, or do I have to climb through the glass? If you let me in, I'll give you some crackers to go with our cheese feast..." Cheese and crackers went well together. Daffy always carried some around with her, just in case she got hungry. She was hoping that Sneaky would let her in soon though, because the cheese smell was even stronger now that the window was gone.
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 pm

"What!" Sneaky squeaked in surprise as he sees his tiny glass window broken down by the horrible Daffy.

"I'm a Cheese-Stealer? I bought all my own cheese! You're trying to rob me you Cheese-Robber!" He shouts, "And you broke my window! Wait till I tell Chief Mouse about you Daffy!"

Sneaky sounds angry, but in fact he's actually laughing. 'That outta scare Daffy away. She won't want to offend the Chief!'
Back to top Go down
Chandrea

Chandrea

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 pm

"I am most certainly NOT a Cheese-Robber! I would NEVER steal ANYTHING! You steal all the TIME! And...wait...the Chief? Why would you tell the Chief? I didn't do anything..." Daffy sucessfully (she thought) kept the panic out of her voice at the thought of the Chief finding out she was doing something wrong. Though she really wasn't doing anything wrong, but Sneaky was just sneaky enough to twist what was happening into something she had done wrong.

The clumsy little mouse was always in trouble with the Chief for something. Sometimes it was something she had done, sometimes it was something she hadn't, and sometimes it was just because. Fortunately for her, she was usually able to do something so outlandishly right that it balanced out her shortcomings. However, she was currently on the wrong side of that balance with the Chief, and had to find something good for him to find out about before he found out something else that was wrong.

Daffy watched Sneaky carefully as she waited for his answer, wondering if he knew how close she was to being in REAL trouble.
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Sneaky stares at Daffy through the broken window. His sneaky brain coming up with counter-plans. But on the other hand, he is confused as to why Daffy is accusing him to be Cheese-stealer. He hadn't stole a cheese for some time now...and he is determined to find out who is smearing his Ebil Name!

Heading to the door, Sneaky calls out to Daffy. "So what is wrong? Why are you accusing me of stealing all the cheese? I didn't steal any! I've only bought 2 cheese daily! There should be more then enough cheese to go around."
Back to top Go down
Chandrea

Chandrea

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

"You're lying! Everyone knows that you are the cheese thief in the area!" Daffy glared at her nemisis. "I was just trying to get some cheese to fill my empty belly today but the cheese seller said it was all gone. So obviously you were the one who took it all and is hoarding it away in some drippy dungeon (all ebil creatures have a dungeon somewhere right?), and I WANT you to SHARE!!!" Daffy seemed to have succeeded in pulling Sneaky's mind away from the Chief and that is definitely where she wanted it to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky   The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amusing Adventures of Daffy and Sneaky
Page 1 of 1