Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spokesperson's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebo

Rebo

Registration date : 2007-03-05

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Spokesperson's Office Empty
PostSubject: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:56 pm

(Cutie, if you do not want this anymore, we can get rid of it; you mentioned it might help.)

The Council should please post things here that they feel the Spokesperson should announce to the public. The Spokesperson is given the authority to announce the business of the Council, even that in the Private Coucnil Room, as mandated by our Legal Corpus:
Quote :

Art. 3.4.2. : All information given in the private council room forum is private. The only persons that can get information out is the Spokesperson, or any other council member that receives authorization to do so by the Duke. Any councilor that violates this article will be charged with high treason against Somerset duchy and can be sentenced to death or exile.

For Somerset!
Rebo
Back to top Go down
Rebo

Rebo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Should she announce the money allocated to the Towns for the celebration of Somerset's one year anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Rebo wrote:
Should she announce the money allocated to the Towns for the celebration of Somerset's one year anniversary.

Yes rebo, it was very late last night when i close it, 04.00 am my time so you can imagine ,adjust the text and feel free to do the announcement with the voting in the main RK forum.
I say to you some words, if you can understand them its ok, if you dont please dont put presure on the Lady.
If you want to do this job, tell me to make the changes.

Be here to work and not to add some further presure to Somerset Councilors.
Back to top Go down
outlawcutie

Registration date : 2007-06-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Thank you all for your help and I will report this for the public I am currently working on the letter that i will post it will be up tommorrow the latest my time . If there is anything that you would like me to put in it just tell m and I will make the announcement to all the mayors in sommerset also and tell them more details will follow
Back to top Go down
Rebo

Rebo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:36 am

Cutie, I hope we did not step on any toes. I received word from the Duke that I should post it.

But for future reference, in the official announcements should go the County Seal. You can copy and past the following link, then in the thread highlight it and click on the Img button, which makes it come in as a picture instead of text: https://2img.net/h/i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/emmanuell/KINGDOMS/somersetgnt8.gif

Also the official announcement should come in a Quote, so as to make it look like it is a written announcement which was then posted on a board somewhere. The seal should go inside of the quote box as well.

Finally you can publish the votes (who voted for what).

I hope this helps.

Rebo
Back to top Go down
outlawcutie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:57 am

yeah you stepped on my toes greatly you need to worry about your position not mine. If you want to switch positions and take this one go right ahead because it seems you are so wrapped up in what i do and post that you can not effectively do your own job as a result case get put off and criminals get plenty of time to fle sommerset. I think you need to worry about your position and stop telling me how to do mine because from where I am standing its you that needs someone to tell them how to do your job. So that the judge can do her job.

cutie
Back to top Go down
Rebo

Rebo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:19 pm

Let me take a look at what you JUST SAID. Oh right,
outlawcutie wrote:
Thank you all for your help and I will report this for the public I am currently working on the letter that i will post it will be up tommorrow the latest my time . If there is anything that you would like me to put in it just tell m and I will make the announcement to all the mayors in sommerset also and tell them more details will follow

If you did not want help, don't ask. I am sorry that you feel that I stepped on your toes, honestly I am, I was only doing as told. However, I find it intriguing that you did not feel offended all the time the Duke posted for you, and only decided that you felt intruded upon once I did. I must admit that I am surprised and disappointed in His Grace, Duke Justinan, for not speaking up against these blatent attacks. I am sorry to bring you into this, Your Grace, but I am truly shocked that you would not speak up.

Cutie, are you trying to draw lines in our council room?

I will respond more fully in private with OutlawCutie, as I do not want to drag this out into a fight. I will not succumb to public attacks yet.

Disappointed,
Rebo
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:46 pm

Then i'll speak up, but you wont like what i will say.

First, you cannot simply put it this way, she simply says that you have enough time to criticize her about this Office instead to find time and work on her case, posting again and again the same questions ,making threads about it like it is so vital this moment, instead to work on her case.

And to finish about the Spokesperson thing, during the previous term there in the announcements is NOTHING, absolutely not a SINGLE ISSUE BROUGHT UP for the citizens to enlighten them.
Well, what about that rebo ?
That didn't bother you ? or you are SO offended now about it ?
Lets see all this link together :

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=22997&start=75

Hell me ,the Voting and the Council in one single post from a whole term,
really great work.

We are going back to the case and to a criminal that from Bristol he had 3 days to leave the County, Lady Outlawcutie posted asap her case and i tried to help her with the screenshot, and what the PP do these 3 days ?

Nothing, guristas simply vanished from our territory - FACT

There is a month almost and we see no progress on it, i told you in private to give me some infos and you said to me you cant ? Its confidential ?
From your Duke ?
About a single case of robbery in our soil ?

Laughable, as i share very important war secrets about the war in Chester even with our Lieutenants.

Yes, very impartial indeed....

I Asked you the name of the Duke and the PP of this County for what reason, do you know why ?

I tell you why!!!

Maybe we have a Judicial treaty with them , what then the purpose to keep this treaty only in papers if they dont work on a case that they sign a treaty for ?

So secrecy will not bring results.

And a last thing to be very clear here , you are Public Prosecutor and I am the Duke in this County, believe me my diplomatic abilities are higher than yours in this field and you had a long time ago to ask my help.

But you didn't,. wonder really why ?

I put you in this position so the Justice in our County to have both parties and be impartial.
I am impartial, from all the above that you read are YOU impartial ?

In the other thread you said even that you can prosecute her ?
Because she fed up with promises and ask for her rights ?
Because she need some answers and she looks disapointed ?

Well, and i had some tension with TSM, but to threat him with something like that ?
Are you serious ?

Also in the previous Council we saw much more bickering and harassing.
I didnt saw you a single time to make any intervention there to nobody, but now, this is the only thing to defend your name ?

Threaten her to stop talking about her case ?
Nice indeed, and impartial also ......

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebo

Rebo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Wow, Your Grace, I am surprised with you. Disappointed and surprised.

Do you want me to dissect your argument? I will. But I fear this may draw lines in our council, which is something I wish not to do. I thought you would try to bring people together.

Say the word and I will respond to what you say.
Back to top Go down
outlawcutie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 pm

I was speaking to the duke not you rebo but since you think its all about you whatever if there is any lines to be drawn anywhere it is you that is drawing lines. You have a job that the Duke gave you I have a job the duke gave me I will do my job the way I want to do my job I have made announcements to mayor and keep in touch with all of them. I will from now post thngs about announcements that is why I am a spokesperson and that title was given to me. If you have comments you can post them in the office I have several anyone would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spokesperson's Office   Spokesperson's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spokesperson's Office
Page 1 of 1