Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bristol Church halls.

Go down 
+14
naapa
Revandenizen
FrostyLilacs
Shadowccaster
Caitilin
Patan
Trisalene
mfe
TheFurnace
islandbabe
madrugada
Malion
Llop
Rook
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
islandbabe

islandbabe

Position : Sergeant,Lieutenant/ Somerset Sheriff/ Weaver, Sheep Rancher, GC Council
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Day!   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm

I wrap my arms around my new husband kissing him passionately.

We turn, I whisper: I love you!.........

Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 MalandBabeinstpeters2-1

Walk out of the church as Husband and Wife to the white carriage that awaits.

As we climb in we turn wave and take our private ride to the reception hall.

Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Carriages-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Marz sees the kiss and enjoys for a moment of how things should be. Reaching over Shad’s lap she pulls a string that pulls on a group of pullies and other strings. Suddenly there is a loud popping threw out the church. Releasing hundreds of bottles of wine corks flying across in a beautiful array of arches. Each safely planned to land near the walls farthest away from any people.

Congratulating the new couple with a shine of beauteous wine. Whispering to shad, “Now for the next step.” she winks standing to the couple as they leave.
Back to top Go down
Llop

Position : Visitor
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Watching Islandbabe and Malion exchange rings and vows, Llop's eyes get wet with emotion. He looks at Caitilin and sees her eyes shining, too. As the happy newly-wed couple leaves the church, Llop offers his arm to Caitilin, to head for the reception.

"What a wonderful couple, don't you think, cariño?" Llop remarks. "They are happily married now, and I feel a bit of envy. But it won't be so long until we are married, too." Kissing her softly, he smiles at her, his glance lost in thoughts of a future event.
Back to top Go down
Revandenizen

Revandenizen

Position : Templar
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm

Revan exits the church with her new friends. Having witnessed the lovely ceremony, she wonders if one day she will be lucky enough to find someone of her own to love.

"Well, he's bound to be out there somewhere,"
she says to herself as she heads for the reception hall.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin

Caitilin

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Caitilin looks into Llop's face. He is touched by the love shared here today. She thinks of the great love that she shares with him and smiles.

Caitilin takes Llop's arm and they walk out of the church together talking. "They are both wonderful, my love. I would have been so lonely while you were away if it had not been for Islandbabe and Malion. They made my nights a joy, I am so happy for them."

Caitilin hopes that their wedding will be as lovely. She returns his kiss tenderly and sees that he is deep in thought. She is looking forward to dancing with Llop again at the reception. ....And dancing at their own parties when they return to Arundel.
Back to top Go down
Suan

Suan

Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 am

Suan was happy to have witnessed the wedding of two dear friends. She was deeply moved by the vows and prays that Jah will bless them.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 am

The ceremony having ended, Silvermane let's out a deep sigh and smiles happily for Babe and Malion. Walking over to them ...he congratulates them on their nuptials...hugging Babe tenderly and clasping Malion's hand.

Turning to his friend Rook, he smiles at him and congratulates him on a fantastic preparation of the ceremony. It was touching, moving and well thought out.

Once done, he walks over to Trisalene and offers her his arm. Placing her hand on his arm, Silvermane turns to her exclaiming softly "You look resplendant in that magnificent gown of yours...but then no gown can take away from the beauty that is you and in you...!" He softly pats her hand.

As they watch the newlyweds leave the church, hand in hand, as they follow them toward the exit, he gazes at Trisalene tenderly his heart and mind filled with love and tenderness for this lovely woman beside him. Smiling he squeezes her hand and whispers to her..."Soon that shall be us...!"

Silvermane had watched silently through the whole ceremony. Seemingly impassive, no one knew the war of emotions raging within him even though a small tear escaped the corner of his eye every now and then. He had hoped that a quick and discreet dab of his hanky disguised as his wiping the sweat of his brow was not noticed as anything more than that.

Often throughout the ceremony, his glance turned to Trisalene. As he closed his eyes for the few seconds that it took his mind to focus and form the picture of Trisalene and he standing before Rook, he listened to the words of Rook and the vows of Malion and Babe. In his mind's eye he tried to formulate the words that he might say to Trisalene on a holy occasion like this. His heart swelled and his feelings soared as he imagined her saying in her soft sweet lilting voice..."I will"

Focusing in and out, smiling at Trisalene discreetly with a knowledgeable wink every now and then, Silvermane contented himself with the purpose of the ceremony...the unification of his friends ....Babe and Malion.!!!
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 am

Silvermane accosts the church groom and hands him the reins to Ghost.
Handing him a few pence, he kindly asks him to stable Ghost in the church livery stable until such time as they return from the reception. "There shall be a few extra pence on my return if you groom him too."

As Trisalene looks at him a little puzzled, with that "how are we going to get to the reception dear" look, Silvermane smiles and waves his hand and Galen, his squire from the Bristol jousting tournament, quickly pulls up before the church sitting atop a beautiful green carriage pulled by two matched, chestnut brown, well-groomed horses. He doffs his hat to Trisalene and smiles and turning to me he asks..."Are we ready...?"

Looking at Trisalene, I grin fancifully and open the door to the carriage, "Your carriage awaits you ...m'lady!"

Opening the door to the green and gold trimmed carriage, Silvermane gently takes Trisalene's elbow and ushers her into it. As he climbs in to join her sitting next to her, he shuts the door of the carriage behind him and shouts to Galen..."To the Castle...Galen...and Take your time!!!"
Back to top Go down
Allikath
County Councillor
Allikath

Registration date : 2007-02-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:12 am

Arriving too late Allikath sees the carriage pulling away taking her friend and new husband to the great hall for the reception.
Back to top Go down
Archywald

Archywald

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 am

After he arrived at the church Archywald gazes around in awe at all the beautiful decoration that has been done. He sees Malion is already there and ready for everything. He also spots some of his friends that have already arrived.
Suddenly he hears the ratling of carriage wheels outside. Babe enters looking very pretty in her wedding outfit. He notices the excitement on both the bride and grooms face. In fact he can't hide his own excitement watching two good friends getting married and shuffles from side to side all the time with a foolish grin on his face.
The crowd turns silent as the ceremony begins. He watches everything closely and even he becomes slightly emotional when they give their word to eachother. After that he hears beautiful choir music which he enjoys very much.
After everything is finished the newly wed couple starts moving towards the door. Archywald follows them accompanying one of the bridesmaids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Church halls.   Bristol Church halls. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bristol Church halls.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3