Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion

Go down 
+20
SoGoN
Silvermane
Trisalene
madrugada
Allikath
James 'Kazu' York
Caitilin
raffiox
Saphirra
Llop
Shadowccaster
starv8
FrostyLilacs
Lord_Heinrich
Suan
Rook
mfe
Malion
islandbabe
Revandenizen
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord_Heinrich

Lord_Heinrich

Registration date : 2008-01-14

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Heinrich was told by Lady Revan that Lady Marzena would be at the wedding, and as he entered the ballroom he could see her from across the room. His eyes darted back and forth at her as he walked towards the beverages. When Marzena spotted him and waved towards his direction, he waves back to her and then hesitantly walked over to greet the lady.

It is good to see you again, My Lady. I trust that you have been well since our last… encounter… I have heard from some friends that you will be stopping in Bath soon. Perhaps you can show me your pet monkey that my Jahdaughter Revan has been telling me about when you arrive?

After asking Lady Marzena to return his pants when she comes to Bath, Heinrich walks over to Revan and greets her.

How are you, Revan? You are looking great since I last saw you! Unfortunately I hardly know anyone here either. We will just sit back here and enjoy the show…

Heinrich grabs a glass of chardonnay and sits down at a nearby table with Revan, observing the magnificent wedding and watching as Lady Marzena fell all over the ballroom in a futile attempt to dance while obviously under the influence of the wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Marzy had noted Lord Heinrich’s hesitation. Surely a man who got so cozy wouldn’t hesitate in such a manner with her now. Then again he isn’t the normal crew she hangs with either. Taking a deep and nervous breath she smiles listening to him speak. Her face showing great shock at mention of Thump_her. Twitching slightly at talk of her going to Bath. Things had turned into such a mess for her. She wanted to come, but with earlier meetings. It maybe a short while. Still with a heart thumping from the wine she remembers her propriety dipping down into a quick curtsy. Then standing back up.

“Aye if you wish to meet my monkey I can arrange his arrival with me. Although he is a bit…” pausing while she searched her drunken haze for the right terms. “Shall we say peculiar?” she looked questioningly knowing surely he wouldn’t know for himself, but she was slightly tankered. She clears her throat with a dry gulp. Leaning in she softly whispers in his ear. “As for you pants those must be earned back my dear.” standing back up she presses her shoulders back maintain her proper posture.

Watching regretfully as he mingled away. Then distracted by a dance with Shad. Even as exciting as they were. An old times flowed threw them the music quickly ends. Shad spins her back over to the wine. Her eyes light up picking up a glass. Walking over to Revan and Lord H she goes to introduce her friend.

“Lord H and Revan this is a dear friend of mine from long ago Shadowccaster. Long time in the service of Somerset has he been. Although likely forgotten he is a grand man. An few know me so well.” shushing herself as she realized she was rambling on she puts a near by wine glass to her mouth noticing she slightly wobbling. Still able to hold up strong and deny the drunkenness.
Back to top Go down
islandbabe

islandbabe

Position : Sergeant,Lieutenant/ Somerset Sheriff/ Weaver, Sheep Rancher, GC Council
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Reception   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:54 pm

As we are dancing I catch the view of reception hall starting to fill up with our friends.
The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Firstdance-1-1-1
Malion and I return to the dance floor gliding across the marble floor the song is up beat causing others to join us on the floor. As the song comes to an end he dips me we laugh in unison as I brought back up from out of the dip we embrace and I see that many of our friends are having fun dancing.

Fireworks! Lem screams; "The Fireworks have started."
Lem comes running over shouting and pointing out the elaborate windows the fireworks, the fireworks. Lem breaks free runs over to the window to watch the massive display of fireworks. Malion and I walk hand in hand over to where Lem is standing take his hand we head out through the etched glass doors to the patio.

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Reception2-1

With my arm wrapped around Malion’s waist and his wrapped around mine we smile to one another when in my peripheral view I catch Silvermane and Trisalene walk up behind us. Turn give Trisalene then Silvermane a big hug. We stand quietly watching the fireworks.

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks4-2The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks6-1The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks5-1
The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks2-1The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks7-1The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks1-1-1
The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks-1-2
The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Fireworks3-1-1

Last edited by islandbabe on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Llop

Position : Visitor
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Llop and Caitilin walk in the reception and are amazed at the many things prepared. In a table nearby, where gifts are exposed, Llop can see his presents have been delivered. He checks them:

A jewelry box for Islandbabe

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Jewelrybox

A helmet and a gorget for Malion

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 KnighthelmetThe wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Gorget

The music has made Islandbabe and Malion dance, and he looks at Caitilin, smiling. A dance is what he wants right now!

"Would you bestow upon me the honour to dance with me, mi'Lady Caitilin?" Llop asks with a deep bow and a flourising of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Saphirra

Saphirra

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 am

Saphirra walks in and is overwhelmed by the beautiful hall.

What a wonderful place for a reception!

Saphirra walks over to IslandBabe and Malion and gives them both a big hug.

Congratulations. What a joyous occasion this is. You both look stunning.

A playful gift for you, because you must always remember to play and act like young ones now and then.

May your life together be filled with love, happiness and fun!

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Gift
Back to top Go down
raffiox

raffiox

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:59 am

Raffiox enters the Ballroom And goes to salute and greet his friend and Corporal Islandbabe
and then shakes the hand of Malion:
[b]My sincere congratulations my dear friends .I hope that u prosper together in our fair city.
I am a little shy that couldn't get u any proper gifts for the occasion and i promise u i'll make it up to u guys.It is a very happy occasion for me to see anyone of my friends getting married and i would to the drink to that and to ur health.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin

Caitilin

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:14 am

As Caitilin and Llop arrived the fireworks had started and were filling the night sky with more brightly colored stars. The light from the skyfire shined on Llop's form and she couldn't help but kiss him there and then. Her eyes shined with the excitement of the evening ahead.

Also checking for the timely delvery of her gifts to the happy couple, Caitilin examined the parcels.

For Islandbabe, an exquisite necklace and earrings of the Mackintosh Rose. The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 MackintoshRoseJewelry

And for Malion a finely crafted Belgian Crossbow Pistol.

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Crossbows_Belgian_Crossbow_Pistol__

When the music started Caitilin heard Llop ask, "Would you bestow upon me the honour to dance with me, mi'Lady Caitilin?"

She enjoyed dancing, but most of all dancing in Llop's arms. "M'Lord, my Love you do me the honor to ask. Yes, I would love to dance with you now and long into the night."

Caitilin took Llop's arm and they began to dance. In his arms her heart was light and her eyes shined reflecting the love they shared.
Back to top Go down
Revandenizen

Revandenizen

Position : Templar
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:54 am

Quote :
“Lord H and Revan this is a dear friend of mine from long ago Shadowccaster. Long time in the service of Somerset has he been. Although likely forgotten he is a grand man. An few know me so well.”

Revan smiles as she puts her hand out. "A pleasure to meet you, Shadowcaster." She gets distracted by the fireworks before she can say anything else.
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 am

James walked around the castle for ages, trying to locate the ballroom. Its not his first time being lost in this place and it certainly won't be his last. He tried to rely on his instinct, but that failed him. James walked in circles and circles around the castle trying to figure out where the party is held. At the moment where his frustration is starting to build, he met a familiar face. Mady stood near a door, not far away from where he is. James jogged forward anxiously and greeted her, "Hey Mady! Erm...listen I know this sounds weird but can you bring me to the ballroom where my sis is? I got lost again and I swear this place is a maze..." James did not continue as Mady laughed and pointed him to the door next to them.

At that moment, James heard music playing and the chattering of guests. He felt really stupid...

"Oh..." James stood there, looking into the ballroom. Hesistating for a moment, he pulled out a box which contains and just stood there at the door. In the box contains...

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 CIMG0340-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:03 am

Marz being quiet light headed now was enjoying the conversation of Lord Heinrich, Revan, Shadow, and slipping small looks and winks to Frosty. Being a tad bit bubbly she heard the announcement for the fireworks. Her eyes suddenly light up. Twirling around to where the loud booms and bams emanated.

As she turned upon her heels her feet became intertwined. Whether it was from the wine or a sheer miscalculation, but likely both causes being the reason. She suddenly tumbled and falls back. Having landed flat smack upon her duff, but at least she had not made a loud noise as she fell.

Once down she looked around for a slight second. Legs stretched out front of her, and her ankles now exposed. “Yea good spot.” she grinned turning quite red before forcing her focus upon the fireworks. Little ohhs and ahhs can be heard from down below. Sitting apparently mesmerized by the bright flashes, and sparkling lights.

She winced ever so slightly biting her lip, so turning white and red in the pressure. Oddly enough she had agitated her right hip. Not wanting to make it public knowledge of what lay there though. She knew if Revan had noticed she would notice her hand cupping the spot.

Thank Jah I am always in red. she thinks to herself while trying to purposely stare blankly into the fireworks. Passing this event as if it was to be completely a natural one for her, and being oblivious to those around her.
Back to top Go down
Allikath
County Councillor
Allikath

Registration date : 2007-02-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:08 am

Allikath arrives late as usual to her friends wedding.
Fighting off an illness that has plagued her persistently for several days she arrived at the church just as her friend and her new husband were leaving for the reception. Alas too late to witness her friend's joyous day.
Climbing back into her carriage she tells the driver to take her to the reception as she slumps into her seat weak from repeated bouts of fever, nausea and dehydration.
Her delirious thoughts centered on her friend's happiness after witnessing a few emotional situations she had watched her friend go through while trying to comfort her.
Alli's heart was happy her friend had finally found the love, joy and happiness she had been seeking.

Finally arriving at the reception she stumbles getting out of the carriage. The doorman's strong hand is there to stabilize her.

Entering the great hall the cacophony of voices and abundances of odors makes her head swim. The crowed mass of people in attendence is nearly suffocating.
Feeling feint and dizzy she finds a chair.
While wishing for the comfort and restfullness of her own bed her single focused thought is what a wonderful day this is for her good friend Islandbabe and how happy she is for her. Wishing her the same joy and happiness for the rest of her life.
Alli smiles thinking how glad she is she was able to be there for a small part of it.
Back to top Go down
madrugada

madrugada

Localisation : RK: Bath and all around Somerset RL: Athens, Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:19 am

Mady was just about to enter the ballroom, when she noticed a handsome man in a tux, wandering around, looking lost. As the man came near, she recognized Fate-Dream-James ( Laughing ) and grinned.
"Hello dear, lost again?" she smiled, messing up Dream's hair. "Well, here we are, let's go inside, I think we are fashionably late..."

As they both wak inside, her eyes widen at the sight of this grand ballroom, so elegantly decorated. She recognizes familiar faces and nods to them gracioucly, before approaching the happy couple.

She gives both of them a warm hug and whispers "Well, that was by far the most touching weddind I have ever witnessed, I want to thank you for letting me have the honor to participate in it. My dear friends, may Jah always guide your path and bless this love that you share, and help it grow even more. May you always feel as happy as you do today".

She then walks away, takes a glass of fine wine, and starts mingling with the crowd, looking for Dream, and heading closer to Lord Heinrich, whom she never had the honor to meet in person.
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 am

James followed Mady into the ballroom and starts to sweat profusely. He looked nervously around for awhile and parted with Mady soon after. Working himself towards his sister, he pulled her aside and revealed the present he brought.

"Remember you gave me three carvings sis? I have three for you too. One representing you, the other Mal, and the last one is for your future child."

James smiled nervously and wondered if his sister will accept his gift.
Back to top Go down
FrostyLilacs

FrostyLilacs

Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 am

Sipping her wine Frosty glances towards Marzy, Lord_H, and Revan, and Shadow. Giving Marzy a nod as the fireworks had started. Her eyes lit up and a warm smiled crosses her lips as she watched the colorful flashes of light while listening to the thunderous booms.

Setting her empty glass down and picking up another Frosty curiously glances back at her friend with a grin as she watched her with Lord_H.

Frosty's smile soon faded. Letting out a gasp, her eyes shot wide open as she watched Marzy land on the floor.

Walking quickly over to help pick her up off the floor, Frosty had noticed Marz's hand resting on her hip. Not wanting Marzy to know that she had noticed Frosty gently reaches her hand to Marzy and quietly whispers.. "Lets find you a comfortable chair to rest a few minutes." Standing up she looks at the three of them "You are most welcome to join us at the table."
Back to top Go down
Trisalene

Trisalene

Position : Templar, Knight Herald
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am

(backtracking some)

In the carriage that Silvermane has arranged for them, Trisalene smiles across at him warmly and leans forward to take hold of his hand. She looks out the window as they ride to the Castle and sighs happily, relaxing in the glow of the beautiful service that she just witnessed. The words touched her heart more deeply than she could have imagined. Even now she can still feel the weight in her chest pushing upward. Trisalene places a hand to a small pouch that she had asked Silver to hold aside for her with Ghost for their ride. He had made sure it was placed in the beautiful carriage they ride in now.

Tris turns her emerald eyes to gaze upon her beloved across the way and smiles warmly to him. She squeezes his hand gently and then pulls the pouch into her lap. Looking down at it, she smiles, hoping that Babe and Malion will like her gifts. She would’ve liked to give gifts from her and Silver both, but she had some things tucked away that she felt were more special to give… and she silently hopes that they will feel the same. Silver comes to sit beside her and pulls her close. Tris smiles and leans against him, relaxing as they ride together.

Time passes,… the landscape they pass is breathtaking. Thoughts drift in the simple beauty of the land. But…what route are they taking to the Castle? She looks to Silver and he smiles at her sheepishly as if he knew the ride would not be short. He must have planned this on purpose in order that they could spend some time alone, enjoying the beauty of the land with the beauty of the joining of their dear friends.

Finally, they reach the Castle and the carriage slowly comes to a halt. Silver reaches for the door, leaning over close to Tris. She holds her breath as his face comes close and he glances to her with his brilliant azure eyes, smiling slowly. He reaches to place a kiss on her lips softly… she returns it… and then he opens the door and steps out, helping her after. Together they walk into the Castle’s Ballroom.

An amazing sight meets their eyes and they stare in awe about the gorgeous room. Trisalene smiles fully and hurries to find Babe and Malion, who are dancing happily in each others arms.
“Oh no! We missed the announcement!”
Tris sighs disappointedly but pulls Silver along beside her to watch as Babe and Malion light up the room… waiting to congratulate her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:18 am

Marz not being in an argumentative mood, a true rarity for her, took her friends help up off the floor. Such trials had she been threw that a funny release, even to her own humiliation had she been in need. Marz moved to stand easily now with her friends’ assistance she follows her to a chair, laughing merrily and turning to hug her friend. “I wuv you Frosty.” she tried to show her affection. Even with the wine beginning to slightly work out of her blood, and out of her gut. She still found her old troubled pattern of speech returning. One she had worked so long to defeat, still had its grip’s upon her speech.

Following Frosty to a chair she giggled happily even though happiness wasn’t what she was feeling. Once again she allowed her small frame to fall back, but this time into a chair. Placing a hand softly on the arm of her friends she leans forward trying to whisper. True that it be a slurred and not so much whisper. “Lefs not forgat Swampy’z Thump_Her on ourv vrip.” speaking while stretching her jaw. Her eyes shoot over to her friends who have become so silent and unresponsive. Staring intently before her eyes catch focus upon her cousin.

Blinking rather confused she tried to clear her vision. Making sure she was seeing what she thought she was. Indeed her cousin was there. Looking rather ill. Marz’s eyes quickly widen with a tad of shock before she sat up and turned to the slight red clutch in her hand. Opening the clutch she begins digging for different items.

Retrieving some power and a mirror she lightly powders her nose. Trying merely to make sure she wasn’t in a wretched state. Putting those items back she finds a mint leaf she had hidden in her purse. With a quick slip of the hand, and in fact a finger she slipped the leaf in her mouth tucking it in her cheek. Lastly she found a small capsule and added that as well. A small habit she had picked up recently threw her trials, but she found helpful. Smoothing out her hair she swallowed the capsule closing her clutch.

“My cousin Alli has just arrived she looks completely wretched. I need to go check on her.” like a miracle Marz spurts out. Oblivious to her previous state. Rising from the chair she straightens out her dress and makes sure all is in order. Taking her first steps a slight wobble, but before long she defeated it and walked confidently again. Eyeing her cousin in hopes she hadn’t notice her before show.

Once close enough she beckoned to her cousin. “Hail Cousin!” in the back of her mind praying that grams wouldn’t hear of either of them at this party. She could just hear Gram’s lecture to follow a swinging of frying pans at their heads. Now Marz this is no way for the Morgan’s to behave. They are a royal and noble family. she would start. Nobility comes with certain expectations. An behaviors to match. she would go on and on. Honestly though both Alli and Marz were the rogues of the family. Black sheep if you will. Both living farthest to the south of the family. Carving their ways out of the stone. Certainly most were used to my mother Sonnie of Lancaster visit. Still few knew Marz was a way worse drunkard than she. Alli had worked hard and long though in this county to carve out a name for her. Independent always from the masses. Showing a strong side of the Morgans. One that often times got met with harshness, and later as Mar’s would discover great talk over the person. Seems more in this county spoke of her than she of them. Was her rarely met cousin this fascinating a person? Marz would have to learn. Certainly the behaviors of some whose opinion were strong of her had rubbed Marz the wrong way.

As she approached her cousin with a smile on her face. Finally able to see just how ill her cousin appeared. “Ohhh cousin.” she shook her head pulling out her powder again she began to powder her cousin. “We mus hive your shines.” her speech again slipping, as she distracted herself with her cousins condition.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:15 am

As he stands to exit the carriage, his mind, in a romantic
mood due to the emotions elicited by Babe’s and Malion’s wedding and the
breathtaking ride from the church to the reception, Silvermane gazes fondly at
his beloved Trisalene and kissing her lips tenderly, he whispers to her, “One
day soon … this shall be our day, but today we celebrate the nuptials of our friends….Babe and Malion..”

Smiling happily at Trisalene, Silvermane
gallantly opens the door of the green and gold-trimmed carriage that brought
them to wedding reception, descends from the carriage and turning, extends his
hands to place them on Trisalene’s slender waist. As Trisalene stands, steps
into Silvermane’s extended arms, he pulls her forward towards him, lifts her
delicately into the air and making a half turn softly deposits her onto the
ground. Gazing into her mirthful bright emerald green eyes, he extends his arm to
her and compliments her on her beautiful gown in doing so he smiles and elegantly
usher them into the castle.

Knowing the castle very well, as they both have
offices here, Silvermane leads them gracefully, directly to the ballroom. Entering,
they stand at the doorway and glance around, astounded at the beauty and lavishness
of the surroundings. Whispering softly into Trisalene’s ear, he exclaims, “Lady
Marzy has outdone herself, this is simply amazing.”

We stood in awe at the door to the
ballroom. Smiling, we watched Babe and Malion dance to the lilting sounds of
the soft string music, mingling and permeating the air lending an aura of
further elegance to the opulence of the celebration. Trisalene glances at
Silvermane lovingly and waits patiently, hanging on to Silvermane’s arm, as Babe
and Malion dance romantically in each others arms. We both watch as Babe sways
elegantly in Malion’s arms seeing only him as she gazes lovingly into her new
husband’s sparkling eyes. They seemed oblivious to all else.

The music stopped, and Trisalene
hurriedly glides toward Babe and Malion dragging Silvermane unceremoniously behind
her by his hand. On reaching Babe, Trisalene clasps her friend happily in her
arms and holds her for a second. “Congratulations Babe…congratulations Malion…!”
Beaming happily at her friends, she
continues, “Silvermane and I wish you both the continuance of the love you both feel for each other today to last forever…we wish you happiness… prosperity….and as many children as Jah may permit to bless your lives.
May the Love in you, for each other, grow and spread
to every aspect of your lives, gracing you both with the richness of a blessed
and full life.”
Silvermane smiles at Trisalene’s words and nods, smiling
agreement to Babe and Malion. As Trisalene kisses Malion on the cheek,
Silvermane hugs Babe and softly kisses Babe’s cheek.

Clasping Malion’s hand, he pulls
Malion into a manly hug and pats him on the back, he softly exclaims, “You are one lucky man…friend” as he glances back smiling at Babe.

Ending their happy greetings, they all
notice that the crowd at the reception has moved by the ballroom windows
engrossed by the colorful flashes of the fireworks which ascend into the sky
with their thundering and booming, blooming into sparkling arrays of glittering
flowery designs. Approaching the crowd at the windows, Silvermane follow Babe
and Malion to watch the fireworks display.

Last edited by Silvermane on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoGoN

SoGoN

Position : Dragoon
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Looking lost and confused, SoGoN rushes around the castle finding his way to the ballroom... With the nice and smoothing music in the air, it starts to calm his heart and slowly leads him to the grand ballroom...

Upon entering the ballroom, he noticed the big crowd chatting and laughing around but none of them he could recognize... Being amazed by the magnificent decorations in the ballroom, he drops his jaws but still managed to bring them back into place...

Looking around, he sees Islandbabe and Malion dancing along with the music... "What a lovely sight to be...", he mumbles... Continuing his search, he found the table where all the gifts are... He make his way and place his little gift attached with a note at the corner...

On the note, he writes...

Quote :

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Malion Scott,
A little gift from a little man. May Jah bless you both.
SoGoN

Inside the box, is a small magnetic couple keychain.

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Couplekeychain
Back to top Go down
http://sogon.blogspot.com
Lord_Heinrich

Lord_Heinrich

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Lord Heinrich greeted Sir Shadowcaster after being introduced to the gentleman by Lady Marzena a short time ago…

It is very nice to meet you, good sir. Quite a lovely wedding, wouldn’t you agree. The ballroom looks almost as beautiful as the bride!

After talking with Sir Shadowcaster and Lady Revan for several minutes and admiring the aura of the ballroom, Heinrich noticed that Lady Marzena had returned into his sites. As she entered the room again, he immediately noticed that the Lady looked very different from the wobbly and intoxicated woman that he had just seen a short time ago on the ballroom floor. Her hair was once again tied back carefully and her dressed flowed neatly down to the floor; she lightly but assertively strolled across the ballroom with a glowing smile on her face (he was surprised by how well she had hidden the alcohol and reckoned that it was most likely a mastered art of hers). Heinrich tried desperately to concentrate on the conversation at hand and carefully attempted to hide his gazing at the Lady, but kept finding himself distracted again and again by her presence as she walked across the other end of the hall…
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 am

As the fireworks end, Silvermane faces Babe and Malion...smiling he hands them their gift...This is from me as Tris has picked her own gifts for you.

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Medieval_Home_Decor_Chalisbury_G-2

"May you fill these cups every morning with your love so that each of you may drink of each other's cup throughout the day if you shud be apart...and refill them with your love as needed."

Silvermane hugs Babe and Malion and smiles..."May you remember this day forever...may your love flourish and grow in each other...and ride through the sunshine of the happy days...and the storms of those less happy. May your future bring you all that your hearts desire together and individually."
Bowing to the two of them Silvermane smiles again and stands beside Trisalene as he gazes at her and his eyes share the love he feel s for her with his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Tending quietly to her cousin her other cousins she had only found out about were enjoying the ball. Marzy felt eyes on her, unmoving, and unchanging. She could feel something deep with in her. Something like eyes peering at her, but not the same way as she was used to. Not the eyes of women who had too little satisfaction of their own, and could only tell rumors of. Those she was used to after such a life. It was different. Curiosity taking over her control Marz turns her head following the feeling. When she did she viewed Lord Heinrich’s eyes watching her. He appeared to be fighting with in his own will to look at her.

With a soft laugh she smiled softly to him. Her eyes were playing tricks upon her in showing her enjoyment of his attention. Still how could they? Turning her head back she still smiled looking straight down at the table. A slight shake of her head built as she thought about what she just had witnessed in that mere moment of time. Almost as if he had been memorizing her every reaction, and change with in her behaviors as things came forth. Nervously she turned looking back making sure to lock eyes with him again. Staring deeply back at him, as her smile continued to burn on her full rose lips, trying to think of how to get a moment of his time…

She really couldn’t tell you what it was about this man that had made her attentions draw. In some ways it was how dramatically different from all the others she was used to. He was so dramatically different from herself. Being only a day away all this time, and to have met at such a time that the world couldn’t interrupt. Still turned towards him her eyes close. For a fleeting moment she recalled that event. He so diviner and restrained and she so wild, and hopelessly free. As if all troubles had left the world they met. The northern pole and the Southern pole were one. Opening her eyes slowly they practically begged for him to come to her, even if only for a short moment to take in his natural musk.

With a cough she turned to her cousin again. Reaching in her clutch and pulling out one of her capsules. “Cousin.” she held it out to her. “Make a’ight!” she persisted on. In her deepest parts though her heart pattered with nerve, to her mind whirled around that moment wondering if he had felt that cosmic melding between them.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Heinrich

Lord_Heinrich

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Heinrich continued to shift his attention back and forth, dancing around the conversations at hand while continuing to catch glances of Lady Marzena from across the room. Suddenly, their eyes made contact. In that short moment, Heinrich noticed that Marzena’s eyes were as clear as ever, and seemed to sparkle in the candle light. She smiled at him and let out a soft laugh, which made him feel as if his legs had melted. As the Lady broke the stare and looked down at the table, Heinrich looked away from her as well. He did not know what it was about her that made him feel so strange inside. Perhaps it was how different she was from him? He had heard the stories of her life, markedly different from his own. Maybe it was just her unique personality, a sort of individuality that he had never seen before? He knew of the rumors; He knew that she was dangerous. But for some reason, the thought of danger eluded his mind. Or maybe it drew him closer to her? In any case, he knew that the short amount of time that they had spent together had been a wonderful experience, and it was this thought that seemed to outdo all of the others in his mind.

Heinrich slowly got up from his chair and went to bring back more wine for the group. On his way to the waiters, he purposely made a detour to the table where Lady Marzena was sitting. He approached her with a smile on his face…

Hello again, My Lady. Are you enjoying the wedding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 am

The feelings bubbling deep up inside Marzy began to drive her crazed. Is any wonder she had been drinking so heavily? How could she? So quickly as well? She takes deep breaths trying to calm her pained mind and soul. Everyone deserved happiness. Still her none ever cared truly about her before. He used to try and control her until she nearly passed away. Is like a flame on a candle. If one deprives it of its life breathing air then it burns out. Her past was like this. He had been so jealous of even mere words that he listened to those who really had no clue of her. Marz had become accustomed to a life of troubles.

One person once compared her to the brightest star in the sky. It shines so brightly that not many can ignore it. The other stars that were not so bright became jealous. An began struggling against their own nature, and what made them special. Trying to bring down the Marz star, so that they maybe the brightest again. These stars did things that they knew were just as bad as or more despicable than what they would push Marz about. Still that didn’t matter. Rarely did such tactics work, but actually worked in reverse. It burned the other stars out faster.

Now no sooner than the other she had given up on. She was done with his mental state. Nearly killing herself three times to free herself from him. His jealousy not even just that of men she would even waves to, but to women as well! He had accused her of having affairs with women. Such a disgusting accusation from one who is supposed to love her, with Great pain she was still suffering from this. Many weeks after the fact he is still throwing her punches and harassing her in any way he could just to have yelled louder. There would be no happiness allowed for Marz. Just as she was to throw up her arms while reflecting on what she was trying to let go. Hein pops up beside her.

Her chest lightly heaves under her distressed breath. Not many would notice, but any who were close could see her in an anxious moment. She looked up to him and her eyes stared into his. Speechless for a few seconds, and she reminds herself over and over. He is different. He is different. Already he has shown he is different. One to have proof than only ones words. One to speak of rules, and reality, such a man of science, and always seemed calm in moments of distress. Go for it woman! With so many rumors and false ill talk who cares what’s one more!

Swallowing hard the nerves back into her belly she realized her smile was still upon her lips. Turning up into a larger smile she stepped forward just slightly towards Hein. “I am now my dear Hein.” here eyes on fire as she did it. She took the step forward in life. It was time for her to learn another way, To try and find a better type of person to have as friends, and maybe love. Someone who was not a tavern rat dependant on wenches to try and ease their bitter soul. Walking over she hooked her arm around Hein’s. “Would you mind terribly escorting me outside for fresh air my dearest Hien?” she grinned taking a chance as her heart suddenly skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Heinrich

Lord_Heinrich

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 am

Quote :
Would you mind terribly escorting me outside for fresh air my dearest Hien

Heinrich hesitated for a moment, looking back at the table where he had come from before looking back into Lady Marzena’s eyes. His mind knew that he should go get the wine that he had came for and then return to his table, but some voice was telling him otherwise. Perhaps it was the voice of his heart? That was a voice that he had long forgotten; a voice that had been of little influence to him throughout his life. He had always thought love an irrational weakness, but for the first time he thought differently. For the first time, without considering the consequences, he spoke to her…

Yes, of course… I mean, no, I wouldn’t mind escorting you outside. Not at all. I probably need some fresh air myself.

With her arm wrapped around his, they strolled outside into the garden…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Her heart stopped as he responded, not fully sure she was expecting him to except. She was pleased dispite all that he was so open and excepting. Hein’s strength was what she yearned for one to be followed up with strength he was demonstrating all this time. As they reached the outdoor pavilion Marz changed. She turned and looked to him trying to seem happy and pleased. She was very pleased. This type of man is what she truly had needed all this time. Walking with her arm wrapped in his she made sure they went farther out from the man hall. Then with out notice she stopped walking. Turning to face him in the moon light a tear can be seen....

(continued in pms.)

Sweats along her brow from the internal struggle eating her alive. Releasing her arm she stepped back slightly. Letting him room to leave if it was what he felt he needed to do. To make easier she even turned away letting her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion   The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next