Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romerio

Romerio

Position : Chancellor of Holland
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 am

Good day.

I am here to speak with the Chancellor of Somerset.

Can anybody tell me were i can find him?
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 am

Patan puts away her papers for the day and rises from her desk, stretching slightly to ease the cramps. She walks to the window and looks out into the darkness, suddenly seeing a light in the courtyard below. Peering down, she sees a new arrival, and the guards displaying deference. Deducing that this is an important personage, perhaps a new ambassador, she gathers up her cloak and leaves the room, pulling the door closed behind her. Walking swiftly, she passes through the corridors and runs lightly down the stairs, seeing a gentleman just entering the open castle door.

Reaching the entrance as he walks in, she curtsies gracefully. Rising, she smiles and introduces herself, "Greetings, my Lord. I am Patan, the Secretary to the Chancellor and Ambassadors of Somerset, and I am happy to welcome you to our county."

"Please, my Lord Ambassador, do come in out of the cold evening and warm yourself over here by the fire. I shall inform the Chancellor, Sir Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk of your arrival."

Indicating a comfortable seat near the fire, Patan continues, "The Castle servants will be happy to provide anything you may require. Please make yourself comfortable here and ask for anything you need while you are waiting."

She smiles and drops a brief curtsy as she turns and hurries away to find the Chancellor, to let him know of the Ambassador's arrival, pausing only to instruct the servants to attend the Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am

Romerio sees an friendly lady when he enters the office.
She immediately has all attention for him. He smiles polite.

Hello my Lady, nice to meet you!
I am Romerio.

The welcome was smashing. The gracious lady was already on her way to inform the Chancellor of his arrival before he was eve finished introducing himself.
Well things like that can wait.
He takes a seat near the fireplace and waits patiently for the arrival of the Chancellor of Somerset.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 am

Having found the Chancellor and informed him of Ambassador Romerio's arrival, Patan walks back to the entrance hall. She smiles at the gentleman, "Please forgive me, my Lord, for rushing away. I knew that our Chancellor was likely to be leaving the castle soon, so wanted to catch him before he left. I have informed him of your arrival, so I am sure that he shall arrive as soon as he is able."

Patan stands in front of the warm fire for a moment, "In the meantime, my Lord, I am very happy to meet you and to welcome you to Somerset. I hope that your journey was not too arduous? Especially that the sea voyage was calm - I have myself never sailed, but I hear that the channel crossing can be rather difficult at this time of the year."

Moving to one of the chairs set before the fire, she takes a seat, smiling again at the Ambassador, "Perhaps you might care for a glass of wine while we wait for the Chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 am

Romerio keeps looking into the flames. The fire wishers stories of long lost times.
All of a sudden the nice lady enters the room again. Romerio turns around and nods polite when she apologies to him.

My journey was all right. it took me some time though to cross the Channel.
But i am always lucky, so the voyage was pleasant.

He laughs when he rethinks al his lucky moments in the past few weeks.

When can I expect the Chancellor?
I understood there is an embassy for Holland. Maybe I can better wait there and make some preparations.
Or if i better wait here then we might as well drink a wine.

He winks as he allways does when it comes to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 am

Smiling, Patan pours out two glasses of wine and offers one to the Ambassador. "I believe that the Chancellor shall be here soon, my Lord. I have notified him that you are waiting, so I hope it will not be too long.

"Perhaps, while we are waiting, you might care to show me your credentials? That might expedite things once the Chancellor arrives."

Taking up the other glass, Patan takes a sip as she glances at the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 am

Romerio patiently awaits the arrival of the Chancellor whilst enjoying a glas of wine.

My credentials you say?
You mean the letter my Count gave me?

He hands over the letter.

Quote :

To the Chancellor of Somerset.

We legally elected Count of Holland, Asmael Ychnik dela Mendoza hereby announce that Romerio Alexander Tailleur handles Dutch foreign affairs as the Dutch Chancellor.

Therefore he has our trust to establish a friendly relationship with the county of Somerset.

Signed 25 february year of our lord 1458
Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland SceauHollandRouge
Asmael Ychnik dela Mendoza,
Count of Holland
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 am

Silvermane arrives hastily and smiles as he notices the lovely Lady Patan entertaining their guest.

Walking up to the new arrival, he bows and introduces himself, "I am Richard 'Silvermane' Norfolk, Baron of Owlpen and chancellor of the county of Somerset, England.

I hope that Lady Patan has taken good care of you?
Welcome to Somerset!
Our warmest greetings to you, Lord Asmael Ychnik dela Mendoza,Count of Holland and all the people of Holland from our embassy staff, his grace, our duke Luja Frankopan and the people of Somerset."

Silvermane awaits further introductions.
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:18 am

Romerio looks up when a man enters the room.
As he sees him he rises up and steps forward to shake the persons hand.

Nice to meet you, Richard 'Silvermane' Norfolk.
I am Romerio Alexander Tailleur. Viscount of Den Briel and Chancellor of Holland.

I would like to talk about the relationship between Somerset and Holland.
If that suits for you of course?
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 am

"My sincerest apologies, your excellency Romerio. At this present time things are very hectic especially in Somerset. Please forgive me my delay."

Taking the set of keys for the Dutch Embassy from his pocket he gives them to Lord Romerio.

"Here are your KEYS Lord Romerio. Please make yourself comfortable. I also have urgent business to discuss with you. But ...we shall do it in the privacy of your embasy ...if you don't mind?"

He awaits for his excellency to take the keys.
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 am

Romerio takes the keys whit a smile.

Thank you very much.
Let us go to the embassy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland   Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Chancellor of Holland
Page 1 of 1