Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Empty
PostSubject: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 1:52 am

Here we will exchange some opinions and suggestions about our Twins Town project with our brothers and sisters from France.

Bourbon is the Twin City (Sisterhood Town ) of Bridgewater from now on

I welcome you all in this and i am deaply thankfull for your participation.
Back to top Go down
Timari

Timari

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 1:57 am

Bienvenue dans le Bridgewater cheers (That's all I learned in French Laughing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:07 am

Thank you very much for your reception.

I'm Yorn, the mayor of Bourbon and I really enjoy this project. As I said to Lord_justinan, we must still have the agreement of our ducal council. Then it will be OK.

Milady, you still need a little practice, but it's already well Wink
You have to say "Bienvenue à Bridgewater" because it's a town, but "Bienvenue dans le Somerset" is OK
Back to top Go down
Marae

Marae

Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 am

Hello, I'm Marae. Smile sorry don't know any french. I hope this works out well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:12 am

Thank you Timari, a lot Wink
Well some infos about Bridgewater,
this town is located in the County of Somerset and it is the most active in our Duchy
( no its true ,really,i am very objective Cool ).
A lot of Citizens share this place as their home and we have a lot of traveleres every day through here, because it is the main road from Cornwall to the north.

Bridgewater is an Orchard town, this mean a lot of fruits, so Citizens here have modify high charisma ( yes they are pretty also ) due small prices of this item.

We believe in a strong free economy, and our town have all the surpluses RK game can give, in very reasonable prices.

Activity is the key ,so with a good mentoring programm we try to keep in the game as much visitors of RK world as we can, we are proud of our taverns that are almost full in key times.

We help each other as much as we can and our local army branch of Somerset army - called in short SAS is very active here.

We are proud that we made the first Military drill in the County in our town with big success.

I welcome you all in here for discusions about our eternal friendship,

Cheers to our brothers from Bourbon Wink

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:17 am

Seems Topic took fire Shocked
Welcome Yorn ,
we are proud and honoured to see you here.

Hi Marae, welcome to this topic also
Back to top Go down
Timari

Timari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 am

Darn -- I knew copying and pasting and changing the words wouldn't work. No

You can pretend Bridgewater is a county? Razz Well I learned even more new things, I'm sure this cultural exchange will already take flight and bring many positives on our towns.

Bienvenue à Bridgewater! To put it correctly Wink

Well Justin was brief about our description, there is still lots to learn from us, and vice versa. I do look forward to this great eternal friendship, and my dear brother Justinan put it. And I do cherish our orchards, best place to relax and have some quiet thinking. Eating such sweet fruit does give us our high charisma, I'm sure that is good for welcoming people.

Lord_Justinan wrote:
Cheers to our brothers from Bourbon Wink

I suppose there are many fair ladies in Bourbon. So I propose cheers to our sisters from Bourbon as well. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:20 am

So pretty ladies of Bourbon Laughing

Let me be serious one moment Very Happy
I would like to talk you about the ideas we've had in Bourbon.
First we thought that a small comitee may be created (that's half-done Smile ) in order to discuss about this project and, later, in order to organize meetings and games .
In a second time we want to open a forum to make inhabitants of our two villages meet.
Actually, we have the idea of a correspondence system.

What do you think about that ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:23 am

I waited from you do introduce the idea,
Of course we are positive on this.

I just want to inform you that a 3rd forum will be i am afraid with small activity, and if we want to have a succesful begining we have to use our Official forum in BW - with the proper Sticky Topic - or yours in French RK forum.

It doeasnt have to be secret or limited , it would be nice to have access in this and see it a big number of Citizens...

So, a third forum- topic in a new place - i think that will not have such success.
Back to top Go down
Robert_Frankel

Robert_Frankel

Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:37 pm

Robert walks into the room uncertainly. Clearing his throat and trying to pronounce the words to the best of his abilitlies, he stumbles and stutters out his message:

"Les amis de salutations, accueillir à notre ville juste de Bridgewater."

Blushing slightly he wondered if he got it right...

Anyway... I really like this idea Very Happy would there perhaps be a spot for me to help out with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:38 pm

Vous avez aussi des progrès à faire Mr Frankel Wink

In fact, in Bourbon we want to create a new forum for the town-hall. The actual one is visually dreadful and badly organized.
Why can't we place part of the committee over there, and another part where you want ?

For the introdution of our project to the population, it is natural to use the official RK forum.
I'm waiting about the ducal council agreement and it will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Robert_Frankel

Robert_Frankel

Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:30 am

Hehe... sorry about that Mayor Yorn. it's just that I dont have much language skills, and French was not something they started teaghing at my highschool until I nearly graduated. What I have in french is not usable... and I am ashamed to admit it... but i had to rely on an online translator Sad Razz

anyways, i wish to be of help. I'm relatively new but I'm really excited about this idea Very Happy I can see a lot of potential here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:49 am

Whatever you want my Lord Yorn, we will help you in all, we hope you will create a nice forum for the Bourbon inhabitants.
Whenever you are ready, you can give us the link to participate there.

Timari, Marae, Robert, me and the previous Mayor and TM now in Somerset, Chardonnay, will be the members of this Committee.

We will wait for your news brother.

My greetings to Lady Garsende, hope to see her soon here also Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:45 am

Here I am ! Very Happy

I've got bad news... Not so bad in fact, but not good at all.
Sir Pharacae, our Chancellor did not answer me yet about the officialization of our project.
But we don't care about !

I think we could begin with a great party on the RK forum. What do you think about ?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 am

Sorry i didnt saw your post Yorn till now,

Of course we can, do you want to be our forum of Bridgewater in the RK England forum or yours in france and you will open a thread there in English language ?

We wil cooperate as you wish, just informs us with your suggestions my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:27 pm

Ok I just want to wait the mayor's election in Bourbon in 5 days. Then we'll have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Timari

Timari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:31 pm

Ahh no problem. Are you running for mayor again Sir Yorn?

If so, I wish you luck as you seem to be a very outstanding mayor. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:09 am

Yes, also the very best for your re-election again my friend.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Ok, Yorn set up a great FORUM for our discussions, here is the address :

http://bb-cce.niceboard.org/portal.htm

we would pleased if you make your registration and participate in the discussions there.

Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Timari

Timari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 am

Awesome forum dear Yorn!

Rob and I signed up, now this is open to everyone now right? Or only for the cultural exchange committee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!   Bourbon and Bridgewater  Cultural exchange commitee !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bourbon and Bridgewater Cultural exchange commitee !!
Page 1 of 1