Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador of the KoP arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ambassador of the KoP arrives Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:47 am

Fa arrives to Bristol Castle on his steed at a gallop. He rears his horse to stop, dismounting quickly. He hands the reigns to the valet…

“I won’t be long…just hold her here.”

He presents himself to the guards...

“I am Fa shi shu, Swordsman for England…Baron of Devizes…come here as the newly appointed Ambassador of the honourable Knights of the Phoenix. I present to you the following letters of introduction and authorization."

Quote :
Greetings,

I, First Lieutenant Fa shi shu, Swordsman for England, Baron of Devizes, humbly request access to your county’s Embassy to honourably represent The Knights of the Phoenix. Authority has been assigned to me by General Correus the letter below.

I will strive to do my utmost to foster cooperative and amicable relations between the KoP and the county of Somerset.

Thank-you for your time.

First Lieutenant Fa shi shu
KoP Ambassador
Swordsman for England
Baron of Devizes

Ambassador of the KoP arrives Kopambassadorgreen

Quote :
Honorable Fa Shi Shu; By the Authority vested in me as Chief Operations Commander of the KOP, I hereby resign as Ambassador. You are forthwith Granted Full Authority as the new Ambassador of the KOP. You will find enclosed in this letter, the Seal of the KOP Ambassador. Go forward with the blessings of ALL the KOP.

Most Respectfully; BG Correus Argos MacBratney, COC - KOP / Knight Commander, Earl Marshall of England.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 am

Lethion once again hurried towards the gates after another guard informed him of another arrival....
"Welcome to Bristol Castle in the magnificent county of Somerset, I am Chancellor Lethion the chancellor of the embassies and chamberlain of the diplomatic court. Somerset has been expecting your arrival and I am glad the journey went sufficiently well enough.
My lord may I lead you to the Embassy Suites where I have arranged for your accommodation, Unfortunately your office is not quite ready yet but I will lodge a request to speed things up...I would also like to see your papers whence we are properly seated..I am in the hopes you will enjoy your stay in somerset"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:48 am

Fa bows at Lethion as he approaches. He hands the man his letters.

"Thank-you for your warm welcome. I am most eager to get to work and see that the KoP and Sumerset build a warm and mutually beneficial relationship." Fa pauses looking up at the towers of the castle.

"You have a majestic home here…it will be a grand place to work.” Fa smiles...following Lethion to the Embassy Suites...
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Lethion lead fa shi shu down the entrance hall as suddenly a squire approached him...he exchanged a few words with him quickly....
"My lord, I have been able to find you a more proper office in the SAS Embassy, I will also arrange for your refreshments...I do sincerely apologise for the inconveniance....he turned around and lead fa shi shu to his embassy."

OOC/https://somerset.rpg-board.net/sas-embassy-f141/
We can talk freely in there Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:16 am

Fa smiled...

"Inconveniance?...my good man the response of yourself and the Somerset Council has been most impresive and welcoming..."

Fa follows the man to his Embassy office...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of the KoP arrives   Ambassador of the KoP arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador of the KoP arrives
Page 1 of 1