Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A messanger arrives.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A messanger arrives. Empty
PostSubject: A messanger arrives.   A messanger arrives. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:36 am

Sitting crying in a tavern alone. Marz prepared with many what now must be done. As he husband is dying, and she can not stop it. To continue on in life and not become frozen. She sticks her nose in her deal, and promises writing each to know they are still important to her.

Quote :
"My friend Island,

I sit to pass time working instead of thinking. As my husbands last breath leaves him. I think of our bargain before I headed to this Jah forsaken war.

A sword I promised you, a sword I provide. It would be my great honor when I finally am able to return to the north. To give you my husbands sword. Perhaps it's furry will reign proudly in your well trained hands. Alas better than in my own.

Lord Justian himself carries it for me. So as it shouldn't become lost, or fallen upon. Know it is safe, and on it's way to you.

I look forward till we reunite again. An I may hand this gift to you.

Sorrowfully,
Marz."

Folding in her usual manner. Adding a few droplets of tears, and sealing it with the lone wax of tavern candle. Laying her trade mark Lavender sprig along it. Marz pays a delivery boy five pounds to take it quickly to her friend and bestow her a kiss for an additional three lbs.
Back to top Go down

A messanger arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A messanger arrives.   A messanger arrives. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:46 am

Having one more bit of business to attend to Marz writes out another letter.

Quote :
"My dearest cousin Alli,

Word reaches me to the south. Whilst I battled in Exeter. We Morgans took another massive blow. Whilst I lost my fondest husband. We also lost our cousin Mini? What news have you heard of this? I pray this find ye well. An not fallen the similar fate. As promised on my way to exeter I bought a mighty fine house in Bridgewater. I have put a down payment down on land. An will join you in the great county of Somerset.

Any advice you have to a lot me to what best suits the land with needs. I will greatfully dive into. If only to keep my heart pumping for one more day. Not let satans torchers pull me away from my children and family. As I so struggle with now. Lord Justian has been kind enough to assist me in returning my husbands wealth and items to our now home town.

Now I have waisted enough time, and must return to burry my husband. I hope soon to see your pure beauty and my fine cousin again. A gift as well I will personally bring for you my cousin. In hopes it does you well. Until then...

Sorrowfully,
Marz"

Folding in her usual manner. Adding a few droplets of tears, and sealing it with the lone wax of tavern candle. Laying her trade mark Lavender sprig along it. Marz pays a delivery boy five pounds to take it quickly to her cousin and bestow her a extra affectionate kiss for an additional four pounds.
Back to top Go down

A messanger arrives.
Page 1 of 1