Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Position : SaS Pikeman
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:18 am

Vengeful staggered in to the Fisherman's Wharf, and made his way to an empty seat. Lurching forward, his forearm bumped another patron who appeared to be passed out at the bar. Grunting something unintelligible, Vengeful sat down rather hard on the chair, and motioned for an ale from the barkeep.
Back to top Go down
Rambar

Rambar

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 am

Rambar was having a long day drinking in the tavern he rested his drunken head on the bar for what seemed like a moment when someone roughly bumped in to him.
he opened his eyes trying to recognize the blurry figure and said "cant a man have some peace and quite around here." as he lifted his head to look at who the rude assailant was he accidentally knocks over his mug spilling the ale all over the assailant .
a bit surprised by the sudden racket he finds himself looking at Vengeful covered in beer
Rambar grinned and said “hope that teaches you some manners.”
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 am

Vengeful was in no mood for a lesson in manners. Not only was he tired, and possibly coming down with some strange sickness, he was looking for a fight.

Raising from his seat, he looked across at the man who was half grinning, half laughing in his face. Cupping his hand, he swept up the spilled ale in a wave-like motion and promptly deposit in into the man's face. Snarling, he looked at the man. "Peace is for those who are afraid to fight for their principles."
Back to top Go down
Rambar

Rambar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Rambar's expression quickly changed to surprise as the ale hit his face. he wiped the beer from his face and could feel anger boiling up in him as the man started his speech on principles. he could feel his fist clenching as blood ran hot in his body. he could tell this wouldn’t end well for him as the man was obviously looking for a fight and was much bigger then him, in a split second dozens of thoughts ran in his head of what he could do to make it out of this alive.
deciding to take action he grabbed at the tipped over mug and with a swift motion he smashed it against the man's face not fooling himself that this would be enough to keep the big man down he quickly closed the distance between them and tackled the man to the floor knocking over a couple chairs in the process.

The bartender moved back yelling at them “you will pay for what you brake get the hell out of my bar” he looked around for some assistance in braking up the fight but none as present.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:33 pm

The mug smashing across his face angered Venegful, and the two grappled and kicked and threw each other as they wrestled on the beer soaked floor towards the door. Vengeful grabbed a fistful of hair and used its leverage to half-toss the man through the suddenly opened bar door, but he was pulled through as well as the man had somehow wedged his arm through his shirt. The man was wiry, he thought, dodging a kick. Vengeful buried his fists into the man's abdomen, and in doing so, thought he heard a squeak.
Back to top Go down
Rambar

Rambar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 am

Rambar's Tackle didn’t go as well as he hoped and the smashing the mug in the man's face only seemed to anger him more. he found himself thrown in the air he barely managed to catch on to the man's shirt to not fly off completely and the man was jerked with him in to the air. after a bit of grappling he figured he had to get some distance between them or he will be in a bad shape. just as he finished that thought the man's punch hit his stomach, air came rushing out his lips making a squeaking noise. he fought to surpass the pain and try to get away he managed to slide away on his back for a bit before the man caught on to his leg he kicked free from the man’s grasp catching the man in the chest allowing himself a few seconds to get back to his feet he stood up and lifted his hands in fighting position trying to catch his breath thinking with his speed he could wear down the assailant and maybe get in a few punches.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Vengeful grunted as the man's foot struck him squarely in the chest. Trying to grab the man's foot, he missed, and half sprawled onto the ground, causing dust to enshroud them. Squinting, he looked up, and saw the man crouching, and whether that meant the man was plotting or preparing to attack mattered little to him. Tearing off the remnants of his shirt, he lunged for the man, his only thoughts on returning the being before him to his natural state from whence he came - nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Rambar

Rambar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Rambar was still catching his breath when the man lunged at him he threw a punch feeling it connect but not sure where before being tackled by the man again. he found himself on the ground and in frustration he kicked and punched widely adrenalin spliced with fear was rushing in his veins. his opponent wasn’t going to walk away until one of them was down and so it was a fight for survival now. in his frantic state he saw the man drawing a punch so he quickly lunged at his arm grabbed it and bite down hard on his arm blood came rushing out and filling his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Vengeful let out a roar that might have been mistaken for thunder had that person not actually been there as he felt the teeth sink into his muscular arm. Clenching his arm tightly, he pulled the man off, cursing as flesh was peeled off. He briefly saw something gray still embedded in his arm, quite possibly a tooth, but he had no time to document injuries. Smacking the man about once or twice in his noggin, he hurled him across the path, realizing that man was becoming animal all over again....
Back to top Go down
Chandrea

Chandrea

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 am

Strolling along, minding her own business, Chandrea was looking for a tavern she could duck into for a drink...or three...However, it seemed that the two men outside the Wharf Bar had beat her to it. From the way they were going at it, Chan could tell that they were both fighters, and wasn't really surprised to see that they were both SAS members. However entertaining some people might find this fight, it wasn't really accompishing anything other than taking two good troops and sending them to the hospital wing to be patched up.

Stepping closer to the two men, Chandrea attempted to break up the fight by simply using her voice. You never know...it might work...

"Gentlemen, please! Stop fighting before one or both of you are hurt seriously!"...Well...That didn't work that well...They were still fighting, so Chand - unwisely - waded into the brawl to try to break them up physically.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am

Vengeful had heard the voice, but casting it off as some lame attempt by his opponent to exit the brawl, he continued to stand his ground, arm and head bleeding, leg dragging, etc. Going after the man, he was just about to give him another haymaker when the vision of a woman suddenly entered his sight, and blinking twice, he stepped back, unsure of what was happening....
Back to top Go down
Rambar

Rambar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Rambar was sprawled on his stomach the fight took allot out of him and the last impact with the ground nearly sent off to dream land. he laid there as he thought he heard a voice, but not sure what was said he figured this is it the man is going to finish him off now. he heard foot steps and a shade came over him knowing he had to do something he quickly grabbed a nearby stick and swung around hitting what appeared to be a woman in the back of the head .
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Vengeful just stared and his heavy chest sought to catch a breath. This was certainly a new wrinkle. Shaking his head, he remembered the words of someone from time past, that you never hit a woman unless on the field of battle. Was this a field of battle? What were they battling about? And where the hell was he?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Position : Pikeman
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Elizabeth went to tavern and greets Rambar and Venge.

Hello guys-how you doing? Are you oki?
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/_lizzy/profile/LizzyBoo
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 am

It had been nearly a month since the entanglement, and Vengeful nodded at the Lady. "Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:33 am

It does not metter How long it takes I will always care and always ask.

She looked at Vengeful-So How have you been? oki?
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 am

"Yes, ma'am. Fine - thanks."

Vengeful looks at her. "Have we met before my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 am

She looked at him and said- well, we did not met before but Rambar told me about you a little. I am always happy to meet people in presence to get them know.

I hope you do not mind Sir. With a pause she said-I hope you do not mind.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 am

Vengeful looks at he lady again. Perhaps she is not whom she seems to be and he had best tread carefully. "Of course not. Could I interest you in some ale or perhaps tea and biscuits?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:42 am

Ahh that would be so great. I would kindly ask you for a tea. I have better things to offer you. I do bake everyday a cookies and mooncakes. Would you like to try some?

I do not drink alcohol as I work a lot and wish to have a clear mind.

How is my friend Rambar, have you seen him?
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 am

Vengeful grimaces. "I'm sure he'll be about my lady."

Vengeful calls to the barkeep. "Some tea for the lady and an ale for me."

Plunking several coins down on the bar, he accepts a cookie from her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 am

Thank you Sir for the tea.

I just know Rambar and his beautifull lady Felinaa. They visited Bristol some weeks ago. They were so nice and I do miss them a bit, especially Felinaa.

So you are from a same town as them?
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 am

Vengeful nods. "Regretfully so, my lady. I've seen and talked with the lady you've mentioned several times now. What she sees in him I'll never understand."

Taking a bite of the cookie, he sighs. "Afraid we don't see eye to nose, he and I. Awfully delicious cookie...."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:57 am

Please do not call me a lady! For everyone I am just Lizzy. I love making cakes, cookies and mooncakes.

Well I shall get you another ale and tea for me. She went to bar and brougt all in one.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 am

"Thank-you. Very delicious indeed!"

Vengeful wondered what brought a lady such as herself to the rustic tavern but common decency prevented him from asking. "So, what do yo think of the fall?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Bards Tale Tavern at Bristol-
Jump to: