Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Position : Pikeman
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 am

Well I think the fall is nice. You might be thinking what a girl like me doing here.

Well I wish to work in team, I wish to become a selfdefend and powerfull. I know if we work as team we can achieve a lot.

I came here as I wanted to learn how to fight and solving problems with criminals.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/_lizzy/profile/LizzyBoo
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Position : SaS Pikeman
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 am

Vengeful waves his hand absently about in the air. "Only good criminal is a dead criminal I say!"

Sitting back, he chuckles. "Still awaiting to kill one...."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 am

Well that is maybe a difference between us both. I am not eager to cutting heads of. What I believe is that ppl maight change and if there will be a good team of ppl it can build a prestigue and honor of SAS.

Of course killing is a part of it, but should not be the priorithy.

She smilles back at Vengeful
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 am

Vengeful shakes his head. "I am not an animal my dear lady. The criminal has chosen their way and they can rarely turn burn from it. Some have tried, a few even successful, even now - but most go back to their wickedness. Jah has given us steel and strength to rid the land of this plague. The masses must be protected!"

He takes a swig of his ale. "Mind you, it must be a sanctioned killing - lest Jah call down his wrath upon you."

Looking out, he watches as the sun sets. "I thank-you for the cookies, the ale, and the conversation my lady. I believe the SaS is honorable, and I doubt we'll make the mistakes of others by accidentally killing off someone who shouldn't be. But one must be prepared to take up steel when it is called for. As for me, I must check in on the Church and see that all is well. I take my leave."

Bowing to the lady, he rises and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 am

Lizzy wonders if she said something wrong.

Well I have a big mouth for sure but I did not mean to personally touch him by my toughts. Just hope I was not rude to him.

She looked very sorry. Well lets hope he comes back soon and I will try to be more carefull with my barking mouth.

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Vengeful walked back into the tavern after a hard day's work cleaning and preparing the Church. There was so much to do! Seeing the young lady from the day before, he ordered up some tea and sat opposite of her, presenting her with the tea. "Forgive me for being so bold, my lady, but I thought perhaps we could pick up where we left off yesterday - if you have the time and inclination that is."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm

She was sitting sad in a corner when Vengeful came. She looked at him and felt a bit silly.

Hello Vengeful I hope you are not upset on me for yesterday. I just talk to much and my english sucks so you might get a wrong meaning of what I acrually wanted to say

Then she took a tea and sat next to him,

So How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Vengeful laughed, waving an arm about. "No, my lady - just seemed that you thought me to be a brainless animal when it came to matters of the sword. As for my day, it was filled with cleaning the Church - mostly on the outside. Soon I will turn my attention inward and we shall have a Church that is actually rodent free - for a while."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

Ahh are you a priest?

she was wondering why the man keep talking about a church
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 am

Vengeful smiled briefly, a small chuckle escaping from his mouth. It was quickly replaced by a puzzled look. "I am attracted to the Church's way, probably the same as any other of Jah's creation. But I know not where I came from, nor where I go - other than to search out the truth of my being. I merely work at the Church my lady for an idlers hands often lead one to mischief!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_gold

Elizabeth_gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:37 am

Well I am glad you told me that. Jah is important to me as well. I love attending church. Mostly alone when I can hide in a corner and relax and talk to Jah.

Well you are very interesting man indeed. Exuse me please I shall go for another drinks as you have finished already.

She walked to a bar and ordered a tea and ale, drop some coins and went back. She sat again, put the ale on a front of him and watched him well with interest.
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 am

Vengeful had fallen asleep and obviously in his sleepful state, had left the tavern - but to do what? Having awoken and finding himself drenched, he staggered back to the tavern to inquire if anyone had seen him these past 6 days, and if so, what the heck had he been doing....
Back to top Go down
Vengeful
County Councillor
Vengeful

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 am

Vengeful wonders where the heck all the folks had gone....
Back to top Go down
Roseline_spring

Roseline_spring

Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Roseline went into tavern and looked around. The tavern was empty. She sat down and waits for the bartender to come. She ordered her drink and sits quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl   (RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) The Fishermans Wharf Bar Brawl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Bards Tale Tavern at Bristol-
Jump to: