Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAS Recruitment Office

Go down 
+99
darktut
Galinzu
a1canuck
Darius Flametongue
Alisa
carey1
Feodor
sitebasher
Carey
Red_cap
Ronisu
SirMole
Marae
thebest4eva
Claudius
Malco188
Almogrief
blksbbth067
bemm
Rykov
Diftingher
shrek7
tomripley
Richard_VII
thaiboy
Tjasse
orgkuat
ownage211
PrototypeBen
Barnaby
Drouin
Earl flynn
cuenedda
Sparhawk21
Elizabeth_gold
ovidio
balashiva88
Murata
Joesephus
Jince
Cinderella04
Ithorn
Eldon_Leagallow
red_raptor
Sir Marvolo
ilaniol
Ukitake
Rambar
mycr0ft
zecio
SkyPantha
James 'Kazu' York
Minocqua
kirirain
Vademore
shamu
fuzzyfuzzjr
Demecat
Llyres
Talek
Scotius
Mickslack
Naetron
Storme
thoroctavia
minsk
Celdonea
darth13
Vincent_Dart
Smedley
Gorm
Ploate
Masterluis
ruthcyrus
haroldtheiv
Chandrea
Aris Amnherst
coletrainlives
Silvermane
Trisalene
DarkWolf2000
llywlyn
Ayahv
Hanzou
Hans Jarate Grobel
Vengeful
Kimble
Kulles
VinZe
marslynn
Adrahil
Silverond
slickrick
Unionjack
Patan
Ekorad
whenn
Ama
Luja
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
marslynn

marslynn

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:49 am

Actually, for every 3 soldier's you sponsor...you get an Action Point for referring people to the SAS.
Back to top Go down
marslynn

marslynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 am

Hi Masterluis,

You have been added to the Bath SAS, please report to the Black Dragons.

Welcome to the SAS.
Back to top Go down
Ayahv

Ayahv

Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 am

Cheers for answer Marslynn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 am

To Whom ever this may concern;

Please accept this application to join the ranks of the SAS. I am a young man new to these lands. I currently reside in Bristol and am interested in offering my services as I they are needed. I am sponsored by Tatammy of Bristol as well and have only heard great things concerning the SAS.

I look forward to hearing from someone concerning this application and one day serving along side each of you.

Regards

Coreyson of Bristol
Back to top Go down
Hans Jarate Grobel

Hans Jarate Grobel

Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:12 pm

We gladly to but, first you need to fill this application as the other before your town commander will accept you.

Quote :
Requirements:

· Applicant must be level 1 or above.

· Applicant must be a resident of Somerset County.

· Applicant must supply a reason for wanting to join.

· Does applicant have a SAS Sponsor?

· Does applicant belong to any unauthorized/ criminal groups?

· Does applicant have a criminal record in the last 6 months?

·
Back to top Go down
Kulles

Kulles

Position : Lieutenant
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes, please fill out the form and I gladly accept you among us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:19 am

Here is my application

• Applicant is level 1.

· Applicant is a resident of Somerset County, residing in Bristol.

· Applicant wishes to join the SAS to assist his community, seek advancement, experience and for the fun of it.

· Does applicant have a SAS Sponsor? Yes Tatammy.

· Does applicant belong to any unauthorized/ criminal groups? NONE

· Does applicant have a criminal record in the last 6 months? NONE

I hope this is satisfactory

Coreyson
Back to top Go down
Gorm

Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:30 am

Heylo! I'm Gorm, and i would like to join The SAS
I'm a level 1 wheatfarmer settled in Bath.
I would like to join SAS, so i can help serve and protect my beautiful city and its surroundings.
I have never in my life had anything to do with criminals of any sort, and I have no criminal records.
My SAS sponsor is my brother Manu.p1988.
If possible i would request to be placed under him in the Black Dragon squad.

Sincerely,
Gorm.
Back to top Go down
Kulles

Kulles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

coreyson wrote:
Here is my application

• Applicant is level 1.

· Applicant is a resident of Somerset County, residing in Bristol.

· Applicant wishes to join the SAS to assist his community, seek advancement, experience and for the fun of it.

· Does applicant have a SAS Sponsor? Yes Tatammy.

· Does applicant belong to any unauthorized/ criminal groups? NONE

· Does applicant have a criminal record in the last 6 months? NONE

I hope this is satisfactory

Coreyson

Welcome to Bristol SAS Coreyson. Go to Bristol barracks and select your preferred squadron (hopefully the mice squadron) and report in your stats.
Back to top Go down
Smedley

Smedley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 pm

I am interested in joining the SAS because my friend( Coreyson) in Bristol suggested I should join cause meat is sold cheap and i want strength points to get stronger, I also want to join for the fun and expierience =).I am only lvl 1 and started playing RK around a month ago. Coreyson is my sponsor.

I do not belong in any criminal organization and have never been a criminal.

I hail from Gloucester, But I am living in Bristol for around a month at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kulles

Kulles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Smedley wrote:
I am interested in joining the SAS because my friend( Coreyson) in Bristol suggested I should join cause meat is sold cheap and i want strength points to get stronger, I also want to join for the fun and expierience =).I am only lvl 1 and started playing RK around a month ago. Coreyson is my sponsor.

I do not belong in any criminal organization and have never been a criminal.

I hail from Gloucester, But I am living in Bristol for around a month at the moment.

Which towns unit you want to join, Bristol or Gloucester?
Back to top Go down
Smedley

Smedley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Bristol I guess....Some nice friends i have there.
Back to top Go down
Kulles

Kulles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Smedley wrote:
Bristol I guess....Some nice friends i have there.

Go and select your squadron in Lt. office and then report in.
Back to top Go down
marslynn

marslynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Hello Gorm,

Welcome to the SAS!

Please report to the Black Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Dart

Vincent_Dart

Position : None
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 am

Vincent_Dart

Strength 101
Intelligence 103
Charisma 107

Sword
Shield

Basics of biology : 14 %
Basics of History : 9 %
Study of government institutions : 30 %
Principles of Law : 9 %
Pleasure and Delight : 14 %
Elements of anatomy : 14 %
Basic knowledge of the military : 6 %
Advanced strategy : 6 %

I believe I was recruited by Red a long time ago. I was always an inactive member, although I participated with Lord Justin and Marae in a standoff with the Wolves outside of Somerset. Dylan approached me to join as a reserve recently. I'm all for it. My stats are up above.
Back to top Go down
Kimble

Kimble

Position : Lieutenant / Lancer
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:39 am

Glad to have you back on board Vincent. Maybe we can encourage you to be more active in the future at least on the home front.
I have given you access to Bridgewater barracks. Please report to 2nd Lieutenant Celdonea in the White Tiger Squad for re-orientation training.
https://somerset.rpg-board.net/white-tiger-squad-f184/white-tigers-report-in-only-t2136.htm#41383

Last edited by Kimble on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darth13

darth13

Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:06 am

I would like to join your cause......My name is Darth13 and i am a BW resident....

Requirements:

· Applicant must be level 1 or above.- i am Level 1

· Applicant must be a resident of Somerset County. - I live in BW

· Applicant must supply a reason for wanting to join. - I kinda like action

· Does applicant have a SAS Sponsor? - I quess you mean someone already in SAS,my friend Dill

· Does applicant belong to any unauthorized/ criminal groups? - Nop

· Does applicant have a criminal record in the last 6 months? - Nop
Back to top Go down
Celdonea

Celdonea

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:59 am

Vincent Dart and Darth13, please report in to our squad for orientation, https://somerset.rpg-board.net/white-tiger-squad-f184/white-tigers-report-in-only-t2136.htm#41383

If you cannot find your way, please send me a mail and I will lead you into training!
Back to top Go down
Kimble

Kimble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 am

Welcome Darth13. I have given you access to Bridgewater barracks. Please report to 2nd Lieutenant Celdonea in the White Tiger Squad for initial training.
https://somerset.rpg-board.net/white-tiger-squad-f184/white-tigers-report-in-only-t2136.htm#41383
Back to top Go down
minsk

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm

I am Minsk, I live has Somerset County. I wants to serve my countered and the king that's why I want to come in SA. I have no police record ·
Back to top Go down
thoroctavia

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 am

I'm from Bath.I play every day at LVL 3 have shield and sword.Game is getting boring I need some action.Have no criminal record and studying in the university almost every day now for the past weeks.So I need a change.
Back to top Go down
Kimble

Kimble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 am

Welcome Minsk to the SAS. As a resident of Bridgewater I have given you access to the Bridgewater Barracks.

For the record I sponsor your entry and as a member of the NEA your loyalty to England is assured.

Please report to 2nd Lieutenant Celdonea for basic training in the White Tiger Squad.

Back to top Go down
Hans Jarate Grobel

Hans Jarate Grobel

Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 am

thoroctavia wrote:
I'm from Bath.I play every day at LVL 3 have shield and sword.Game is getting boring I need some action.Have no criminal record and studying in the university almost every day now for the past weeks.So I need a change.

Thoroctavia Hi! I'm sorry! Please wait for a moment. I will brought this up to the Captain
Back to top Go down
marslynn

marslynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

Welcome to the SAS thoroctavia.

Please report to the Golden Griffons in the Bath SAS.
Back to top Go down
Storme

Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:27 am

*She walks into the building looking around, lifting a piece of parchment, she remembers her questions..the ones that need answering. She lifts the quill, pressing it into the ink well, and begins to write.*

· Applicant must be level 1 or above.

I am level one, striving daily for level two. I shall continue up the rankings, and striving always for the next level.

· Applicant must be a resident of Somerset County.

I moved here a few days ago, looking for a new life, with my fiancé Darius Flametongue.

· Applicant must supply a reason for wanting to join.

I have my reason. I am to understand that the SAS came to the town I moved from, Beeston to protect the townsfolk from the WoS. I was one of those townsfolk. I lived there when it was a happy town, I lived there when it was a sweet place to be, until they came into town, and started to ruin the place. The economy, was destroyed, the harmony broken. Everything was destroyed. The life I thought I would have, was gone..I was told, even as a Lady, that I would be jailed for three days, if I was to leave the county. I found this utterly disgusting, when a man...or woman cannot move around their own country freely, when he or she has done nothing wrong... To keep a person contained somewhere..against their will, or threatened to detain them is wrong. I told them if they wished to jail a Lady for choosing to move around then they would have to find me in GC. I found it amusing after sending them a message saying such...that I am granted a miracle travel pass. It was the situation that Beeston suffered under that makes me sign my name to this paper...I, Lady Thunderstorme, Storme to her friends, wishes to be a member of the SAS... to stop people such as the WoS from hurting people ever again.

· Does applicant have a SAS Sponsor?

I do not have a sponsor, but I was directed here by Darienbalintyne, who I believe is GC's mayor, and priest.

· Does applicant belong to any unauthorized/ criminal groups?

I have never belonged to any unauthorised or ciminal gangs, and I never would be.

· Does applicant have a criminal record in the last 6 months?

I have no criminal record at all.

I hope you will have the time to survey my application and make a decision. It would make me very proud to serve in the SAS, to stand against anything that threatens the lives of our townsfolks...

Lady Storme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS Recruitment Office   SAS Recruitment Office - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS Recruitment Office
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next