Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

county while loan for level up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Position : Admin
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

county while loan for level up Empty
PostSubject: county while loan for level up   county while loan for level up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 am

Ok both parties promise loan at county level.

So we can start discuss about it.

About a system how that should work,

Me i suggest the creation of loan fund, that people can loan money into it garantee by the county and the county can loan money for level up to people.

Now need to be more specific, so fellow counsellors what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://somerset.rpg-board.net
sajanzv

PostSubject: Re: county while loan for level up   county while loan for level up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:30 am

Here was the plan I had in mind.

Most towns already have some form of a loan program. Just like how we funded the mine lottery program where the towns ran the program and the county just provided the funds, we should give funds to the towns to administer as loans.

1) These loans will be interest free
2) We will need a law covering the legalities of loans and such so we can recover funds in case of defaulting of payments.
3) The town mayor or a town council member can be appointed as loan officer to maintain records of loans and to administer the program.
4) Funds will be released to the officer when requested for by the county in a grant.
5) The town council will need to determine whether the person who asks for a loan is qualified to be given a loan (depending on standing in the community, ability to repay the loan, and so forth)

For towns that dont have a loan program, we start one.
Bristol will be a special case when its created, there loans will be given to level1s so they can move to Bristol and take up level 2 professions, thereby making Bristol self sufficient as quickly as possible
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Position : Administrator
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: county while loan for level up   county while loan for level up Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:25 pm

We're pretty much already doing that in Bridgewater already. I don't think I've turned down a reasonable loan request in my time as mayor, and have been (and continue to be) a regular user of the program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: county while loan for level up   county while loan for level up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

county while loan for level up
Page 1 of 1