Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

level up and rancher loan programs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Position : Admin
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

level up and rancher loan programs Empty
PostSubject: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Ok we need to set up the county loan for level up and soon also the county loan for rancher.

My suggestion is to have a clerk under the TM that will be here to approve the loan demands and get the administration of the loan programs.

My suggestion for the loan:

For the rancher loan:

And help will be giving up to 250 pounds depend of the type of ranch, that help will serve to buy need animals, new bucket of knife and can be refund 2 week after up to one month.

For the level up loan (more complex this one):

For level 0 to 1, this one takes not much money to help, but is the more risky.

Condition of the loan will be that the level 0 choose a field in consequence of what the mayor of is town said the town need. So the clerk need to keep a list that each mayors will provide of the field needed by is town. The level 0 need to have 5 RP.

The loan should be at maximum 50 pounds that means he need 40 pounds and the money to start the field depend of what he choose.

For level 1 to level 2, this one will depend of the need, because if to many are level two, that will overstock every market until new colony open and that is not good for the economy.

Condition of the loan will be the level 1 need to choose a shop that the mayor of is town consider is needed. Need to have all the RP needed and the cloth.

The loan should be maximum of 250 half of what is needed to level up the person will need to have enough money to start working at is shop and the other 250 pounds.

For level 2 to 3, this one well will raise the pool of different skill and increase the number of student that means reduce production of level 2 so more door open for it.

Condition of the loans, the person need to have the RP, the Cloth and 1000 pounds that cost the level up. The maximum will depend of the need of money of level up, if he change shop or not.

All those loan should be between 2 week and 1 month.

Now the procedure:

A person that need a loan, go to the office of the clerk in Bristol castle ask for it with the require information.

The clerk look into it, look at the screen shoot about the minimal requirement, if he approve the loan make the person sign a contract loan. Then he tells the sheriff to grant an agent in the town of the demander so the loans can took place.

For the refund of the loan, the demander tell the clerk that ask the TM to put a hide in county fair at the price need to refund the loan, remove the 50p county tax that will go to the county funds anyway. So the person can buy that hide to refund the loan directly.

Now what is needed.

1. someone to be clerk.
2. Contract blanket
3. laws related to loan if not refund and make it legal for county to loan money

So What do you think fellow counsellor any suggestion modification?
Back to top Go down
https://somerset.rpg-board.net
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:33 pm

Oh also we can extend the loan to the buying of field for vagrant or buying of second field.
Back to top Go down
Allikath
County Councillor
Allikath

Registration date : 2007-02-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm

The clerk will of course have to present the loan application to the council for approval?

And I wolld like to see that added to the proposal.

Quote :
Oh also we can extend the loan to the buying of field for vagrant or buying of second field

Last edited by on Tue May 29, 2007 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:37 pm

The council will have to set the condition of approval if we have to approove every demand, will take so long and complete flood at my sense the council forum ...
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Position : Administrator
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:45 am

We cannot, as a body, examine each loan individually. We must establish a rule, so that one person, who need not be a councillor, can simply make the decision.

In my experience with making such loans at Bridgewater, the only one that's been a problem was, of course, a level zero who'd screwed up his field and needed a new one.
Back to top Go down
Ellsbeth
Admin
Ellsbeth

Registration date : 2007-02-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:00 am

I disagree with the proposal of a council vote on every loan application. It will be more fair to all if rules are established and applied so that noone can be accused of bias in the process.

Having established guidelines in place to determine the qualifications of the borrower will ascertain noone is discrimated against for personal bias.

If Lord Loudmouth wants a loan and meets all the qualifications to receive such and yet is despised in Somerset for being a pain the derriere of most every citizen in the Duchy then it would be easy to bring his application to council and have the body block his ability to receive funds.

It could also pave the way in the future to a Party with a majority elected to council to keep the members of opposing parties poor and in need...and thus pressure them to move on in search of greener pastures...A Corrupt political party could achieve a Monopoly in the Duchy by such means over time.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 am

Ok here my suggest laws about the county loans

It's open to modification and especially the english writting lol!

That is the basic so don't be affraid to suggest thing or modification.

Quote :
Book IV – The loans and contract.

Article 1 – County loan agency

Art. 4.1.1.: The county loan agency, is the committee that revise the demand of loan that county receive. The agency is lead by a clerk under the Trade minister of the duchy. He can have assistant if he request it to the council.

Art. 4.1.2.: The Clerk is vote by the duchy council at simple majority. The candidate must have a clean criminal record for the past 6 month in all England kingdom.

Art. 4.1.3.: The duties of the agency are:

i. Receive demand of the citizens of the duchy for loan
ii. Evaluate if the demand have the minimum requirement
iii. Verify if they are still funds available for that kind of loan
iv. Accepting refusing loan
v. Evaluate the amount of the loan
vi. Sign the contract between the duchy and the citizen
vii. Arrange the money to be deliver to the citizen
viii. Open a file on the citizen with all pertinent information
ix. Collect the refund of loans
x. Have the power to fill a complaint to the Procurer in the name of the duchy if someone is not refunded is loan.
xi. Keep up to date the needed field and shop of the different town of Somerset information provide by the mayors.

Article 2 – County loan for level up

Art. 4.2.1.: The county loan for level up is open to any citizen of the duchy that have no past criminal record in the past 6 month in the England kingdom.

Art. 4.2.2.: The funds for this category of loans is vote by the council each beginning of the term.

Art. 4.2.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provide proof he get the minimum requirement for it and all the other information needed.

Art. 4.2.4.: The county loan for level up are open for any level up. Each kind of level up have is own requirement and own funds limit.

Art. 4.2.5.: The requirement for level up loan of level 0 to level 1 are

i. The citizen have the 5 reputation point needed to level up
ii. The citizen posses at least 40 pounds
iii. The citizen has to choose the field needed by is town.

The maximum of the loan is 50 pounds
The loaner have two weeks to refund is loan.

Art. 4.2.6.: The requirement for level up loan of level 1 to level 2 are

i. The citizen need to have all the reputation point to level up
ii. The citizen need to have all the cloth needed to level up
iii. The citizen need to have at least 250 pounds
iv. The town must need new level 2
v. The loaner needs to choose a shop needed by the town.

The maximum of this loan is 250 pounds

The loaner have one month to refund is loan.

Art. 4.2.7.: The requirement for level up loan of level 2 to level 3 are

i. The citizen need to have all the reputation point to level up
ii. The citizen need to have all the cloth needed to level up
iii. The citizen need to have at least 1000 pounds

The maximum of the loans is the amount money, removing from that the 1000 pounds, that is needed to level up.

The loaner have two month to refund loan.

Article 3 – County loan for buying of second field

Art. 4.3.1.: The county loan for buying a second field is open to any citizen of the duchy that have no past criminal record in the past 6 month in the England kingdom.

Art. 4.3.2.: The funds for this category of loans is vote by the council each beginning of the term.

Art. 4.3.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provide proof he get the minimum requirement for it and all the other information needed.

Art. 4.3.4.: The requirement of this type of loan are

i. Not living in capital (capital is 1 field max by person)
ii. Having at least 200 pounds
iii. Taking the type of field needed by the town

The maximum of loan is 300 pounds

The loaner have 1 month to refund is loan.

Article 4 – County loan for ranchers

Art. 4.4.1.: The county loan for ranchers is open to any citizen of the duchy that have no past criminal record in the past 6 month in the England kingdom.

Art. 4.4.2.: The funds for this category of loans is vote by the council each beginning of the term.

Art. 4.4.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provide proof he get the minimum requirement for it and all the other information needed.

Art 4.4.4.: The requirement for this type of loan are

i. Be a rancher
ii. Showing that you don’t have enough money to have four animals in your field or not enough money to buy knife or bucket.
iii. Showing event that tell your bad luck and explain why you need that loan.
iv. Not been already under a loan for rancher

The maximum loan of this type is 300 pounds.

The loaner have one month to refund is loan.

Article 5 – General laws about all kind of loans.

Art 4.5.1.: The county don’t charge any interest on the loans.

Art.4.5.2: Citizen cannot cumulate loans. Cannot contract a new loan if past loan is not paid. Except to this article are loan provide for rancher of article 4 of book IV.

Art. 4.5.3.: The contract have the value of a law, breaking a county loan contract expose the person to be put in trial under fraud. The sentence if recognize guilty will be the value of what need to be refund add to a 200 pounds fine.

Art. 4.5.4.: Someone that have difficulty to refund is loan to the county can ask any counsellor of the duchy council to put a demand in duchy council room on is name to get a delay for the refund. They need to have serious explanation. Then the refund amount of time is freezing until the duchy council reach a decision. The person must comply with the demand of the council.

Art. 4.5.5.: To contest the refusing of a loan demand made by the county agency, the citizen have to ask a counsellor of the duchy council to put a demand in council room about it. The duchy council will verify the element of the refusing and will give back a final decision.

What do you think fellow counsellors
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:14 am

euuuuuhhh anyone?
Back to top Go down
Dralon

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:29 am

*wake up from his slumber*
*read everything*
Everything is great, don't ask me to correct the english i feel lazy and since my english is still not perfect Wink

But, i would like to propose something that i did when i was mayor of Marlborough. I did it 2 time, one for myself and for another citizen. If for level 3 the citizen has already a bit more than 1000p we can lend him the 1500p needed (instead of only 1000p) and he can refund the county immediatly since they keep only 1000p. I just think it would make level 3 more accessable and the money can be lended to someone else instead. I know it's time consuming, it takes around 1 hours of market transfer (i was using axes) but at the end everything it done in a day.

What everyone think?
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm

Edited only for the English.

Quote :
Book IV – The loans and loan contracts.

Art. 4.1.1.: The county loan agency shall be the body that reviews the loan requests that the county receives. The agency shall be led by a clerk under the Trade minister of the duchy. An assistant shall be assigned if the clerk requests it of the council.

Art. 4.1.2.: The Clerk is voted into office by a simple majority vote of the duchy council. The candidate must have a clean criminal record for the past 6 months in all English Duchies and Counties.

i. Receive loan requests from the citizens of the duchy
ii. Evaluate if the applicant meets the minimum requirements
iii. Verify there are still funds available for that kind of loan
iv. Evaluate the amount of the loan request
v. Accept or refuse the loan
vii. Arrange the money to be delivered to the citizen
viii. Keep track of the loan and the payments thereof
ix. Collect the repayment installments
x. Have the power to fill a complaint to the Prosecutor in the name of the duchy if someone defaults on their loan.
xi. Keep an up to date list of the fields and shops needed by the different towns of Somerset. This information shall be provided by the mayors.

Article 2 – County loan for leveling up

Art. 4.2.1.: The county loan program for leveling up is open to any citizen of the duchy that has had no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.2.2.: The funds for this category of loans are voted on by the council at the beginning of each council term.

Art. 4.2.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all other information needed.

Art. 4.2.4.: The county loans for leveling up are open for any level. Each level has its own requirements and funding limit.

Art. 4.2.5.: The requirements for leveling up loan of level 0 to level 1 are

i. The citizen have the 5 reputation points (including 2 from the church) needed to level up
ii. The citizen possesses at least 40 pounds
iii. The citizen is willing to choose the field needed by their town.

The recipient has two weeks to repay the loan.

Art. 4.2.6.: The requirements for level up loan of level 1 to level 2 are

i. The citizen must have the reputation points to level up
ii. The citizen must have all the clothes needed to level up
iii. The citizen has at least 250 pounds
v. The applicant needs to accept the town's choice of shop.

The recipient has one month to repay this type of loan.

Art. 4.2.7.: The requirements for level up loan of level 2 to level 3 are

ii. The citizen must have the clothes needed to level up
iii. The citizen has at least 1000 pounds

The maximum of the loans is the balance of the sum needed for the citizen to level up.

The recipient has two months to repay the loan.

Art. 4.3.1.: The county loan for buying a second field is open to any citizen of the duchy that has had no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.3.2.: The funds for this category of loan are voted upon by the council at the beginning of each council term term.

Art. 4.3.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all the other information needed.

Art. 4.3.4.: The requirements for this type of loan are

The maximum loan is 300 pounds

The recipient has 1 month to repay the loan.

Art. 4.4.1.: The county loan for ranchers is open to any citizen of the duchy that has no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.4.2.: The funds for this category of loan are voted upon by the council at the beginning of each council term term.

Art. 4.4.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all the other information needed.

Art 4.4.4.: The requirements for this type of loan are

i. Be a rancher
ii. Showing that you don’t have enough money to have four animals in your field or not enough money to buy knife or bucket.
iii. Showing the events that portray your bad luck and explaining why you need that loan.
iv. Not been already had a loan for rancher

The maximum loan of this type is 300 pounds.

The recipient has one month to repay the loan.

Article 5 – General loan laws

Art 4.5.1.: The county doesn’t charge any interest on the loans.

Art.4.5.2: Citizen cannot accumulate loans, that is, a new loan may not be granted if a prior loan is still outstanding. The exception to this article is a loan provided for a rancher (see article 4 of book IV).

Art. 4.5.3.: The contract shall have legal standing. Defaulting on a county loan contract shall carry the same penalty as fraud. The sentence, if found guilty, shall be the repayment of the loan balance plus up to a 200 pound fine.

Art. 4.5.4.: Should someone have trouble repaying the loan to the county, they shall ask any member of the duchy council to put a request in the duchy council room asking for an extension of the time for repayment. Such a request must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the difficulty. The loan shall be deemed frozen (no payments required) until the duchy council reaches a decision. The person must comply with the decision of the council.

Art. 4.5.5.: To appeal the refusal of a loan request made to the county agency, the citizen must ask a member of the duchy council to request a hearing in the council rooms about it. The duchy council will review the loan application and will return a final decision.

Last edited by on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:37 pm

Some thoughts that arose as I did my editing job:

A clause allowing the clerk to refuse a loan for lack of available funds needs to be inserted. This should be clearly stated.

Rather than separating out 4 different classes of loans, each to be funded separately, it would be much easier to merely create a single loan fund. Hypno, was there a particular reason you structured it as you did?

Quote :

I don't think we should insist upon this. All players, if they are not to become frustrated with the game, need to level up to 2 (ok, some are quite happy with extended sojourns at level one. But this is a general rule, and those people won't be applying for these loans anyway). I don't think that the poor clerk should be put in the position of deciding whether a given town needs level 2s. And there's enough of a penalty in the applicant being forced to accept a workshop of the Mayor's choice.

New level 3's should repay their loans immediately, as Dralon suggested. Since they're only borrowing the amount over and above the leveling requirement, there should be no more than a day or two grace period for such repayment.

The loan for fixing a ranch has a maximum of 300 pounds. That's a LOT of money for a level one. I believe that either the loan limit should be 200 pounds, the time limit for repayment 2 months, or, perhaps, both. The same is true for the second field loan.

The law needs to provide penalties for such persons as may agree to choose a given field or profession, but fail to do so. Perhaps the crime should be Fraud, with a penalty consisting of repayment of double the loan principal, without extension of the time limit.

The law should set a time limit on the council deliberations when appealing a loan refusal or requesting an extension of the payment schedule. Failure of the council to reach a decision within that time frame should equate to a decision in the favor of the would-be borrower.

These caveats and amendments aside, i like it a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:33 am

Chardonnay wrote:
Some thoughts that arose as I did my editing job:

A clause allowing the clerk to refuse a loan for lack of available funds needs to be inserted. This should be clearly stated.

I agree

Chardonnay wrote:
Rather than separating out 4 different classes of loans, each to be funded separately, it would be much easier to merely create a single loan fund. Hypno, was there a particular reason you structured it as you did?

The idea is to put equal possibility of level up for each level by putting the amount money needed for a certain number of loans. Well that maybe complicated thing I am open to one funds for level up or second field and one for rancher because that is two separate thing

Chardonnay wrote:

Quote :

I don't think we should insist upon this. All players, if they are not to become frustrated with the game, need to level up to 2 (ok, some are quite happy with extended sojourns at level one. But this is a general rule, and those people won't be applying for these loans anyway). I don't think that the poor clerk should be put in the position of deciding whether a given town needs level 2s. And there's enough of a penalty in the applicant being forced to accept a workshop of the Mayor's choice.

Is not the clerk that determines that is the mayor of the town. But is to prevent thing that happen in the past. Overproduction of level 2, product falling of price that make most level 2 very poor and return working in field, lowering the job for level 1 that get more poor by working in mine or natural resource. But yes if limited by funds and by what is needed it’s an option we can remove.

Chardonnay wrote:

New level 3's should repay their loans immediately, as Dralon suggested. Since they're only borrowing the amount over and above the leveling requirement, there should be no more than a day or two grace period for such repayment.

Is the idea to make them level up is to be able at least to study so one days they can teach by doing that, we don’t change their situation, because no money to study and no skills to teach they will simply work in their shop has they do has level 2 or worst in field.

Chardonnay wrote:
The loan for fixing a ranch has a maximum of 300 pounds. That's a LOT of money for a level one. I believe that either the loan limit should be 200 pounds, the time limit for repayment 2 months, or, perhaps, both. The same is true for the second field loan.

Well I redo my calculation I will said more 250, but that depend of what kind of ranch they have and their need. I take a new cow rancher that start. He need to buy 4 cows (180 pounds) + 1 bucket (48 pounds) +1 knife (18 pounds) that make around 250 pounds. But is the max, not what we give to everyone asking, it’s all depend of the need. For the leng well I base it on the time to get back on feet, but open to any change.

Chardonnay wrote:
The law needs to provide penalties for such persons as may agree to choose a given field or profession, but fail to do so. Perhaps the crime should be Fraud, with a penalty consisting of repayment of double the loan principal, without extension of the time limit.

I agree

Chardonnay wrote:
The law should set a time limit on the council deliberations when appealing a loan refusal or requesting an extension of the payment schedule. Failure of the council to reach a decision within that time frame should equate to a decision in the favor of the would-be borrower.

Well why not!
Back to top Go down
Ellsbeth
Admin
Ellsbeth

Registration date : 2007-02-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:11 pm

well written.... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am

ok here the same with the change and red. And the remove of the condition of level 1 to 2 .of need of level 2 by the town.

The change of the amount of the fine is that include no respect of the loan contract that specify the needed shop or field and taking something else is a breach of contract. That way I raise the maximum amount

Quote :

Art. 4.1.1.: The county loan agency shall be the body that reviews the loan requests that the county receives. The agency shall be led by a clerk under the Trade minister of the duchy. An assistant shall be assigned if the clerk requests it of the council.

Art. 4.1.2.: The Clerk is voted into office by a simple majority vote of the duchy council. The candidate must have a clean criminal record for the past 6 months in all English Duchies and Counties.

x. Have the power to fill a complaint to the Prosecutor in the name of the duchy if someone defaults on their loan.
xi. Keep an up to date list of the fields and shops needed by the different towns of Somerset. This information shall be provided by the mayors.

Art. 4.2.1.: The county loan program for leveling up is open to any citizen of the duchy that has had no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.2.2.: The funds for this category of loans are voted on by the council at the beginning of each council term.

Art. 4.2.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all other information needed.

Art. 4.2.4.: The county loans for leveling up are open for any level. Each level has its own requirements and funding limit.

i. The citizen have the 5 reputation points (including 2 from the church) needed to level up

iv. The applicant needs to accept the town's choice of shop.

The maximum of the loans is the balance of the sum needed for the citizen to level up.

Art. 4.3.1.: The county loan for buying a second field is open to any citizen of the duchy that has had no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.3.2.: The funds for this category of loan are voted upon by the council at the beginning of each council term term.

Art. 4.3.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all the other information needed.

Art. 4.4.1.: The county loan for ranchers is open to any citizen of the duchy that has no criminal record in the past 6 months in England.

Art. 4.4.2.: The funds for this category of loan are voted upon by the council at the beginning of each council term term.

Art. 4.4.3.: Any citizen can ask for this loan provided they can prove they meet the minimum requirements for it, and willingly supply all the other information needed.

i. Be a rancher
iii. Showing the events that portray your bad luck and explaining why you need that loan.

The maximum loan of this type is 250 pounds.

Art.4.5.2: Citizen cannot accumulate loans, that is, a new loan may not be granted if a prior loan is still outstanding. The exception to this article is a loan provided for a rancher (see article 4 of book IV).

Art. 4.5.3.: The contract shall have legal standing. Defaulting on a county loan contract shall carry the same penalty as fraud. The sentence, if found guilty, shall be the repayment of the loan balance plus up to a 1000 pound fine.

Art. 4.5.4.: Should someone have trouble repaying the loan to the county, they shall ask any member of the duchy council to put a request in the duchy council room asking for an extension of the time for repayment. Such a request must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the difficulty. The loan shall be deemed frozen (no payments required) until the duchy council reaches a decision. The person must comply with the decision of the council.

Art. 4.5.5.: To appeal the refusal of a loan request made to the county agency, the citizen must ask a member of the duchy council to request a hearing in the council rooms about it. The duchy council will review the loan application and will return a final decision in one week, if they fail to respect this delay the loan will be giving. Exception is made to refusal due to lack of funds left in the loan programs, this one cannot be appeal.

Art. 4.5.6.: The clerk has to respect the available funds gives by the council to loan. To do so, he can refuse loan when funds are too low.

Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:35 am

Edited for English (*changes only*)

Quote :

i. Be a rancher

Art. 4.5.3.: The contract shall have legal standing. Defaulting on a county loan contract shall carry the same penalty as fraud. The sentence, if found guilty, shall be the repayment of the loan balance plus up to a 1000 pound fine.

Art. 4.5.5.: To appeal the refusal of a loan request made to the county agency, the citizen must ask a member of the duchy council to request a hearing in the council rooms about it. The duchy council will review the loan application and will return a final decision in one week, if they fail to respect this delay the loan will be giving. Exception is made to refusal due to lack of funds left in the loan programs, this one cannot be appeal.

Art. 4.5.6.: The clerk must refuse an applicant if funding for the type of loan being requested has run out. A listing of such application shall be kept, with the earliest given preference as monies are repaid to the loan fund.

Also, I would extend the loan repayment period for 2nd field purchases to 2 months if we are willing to loan up to 300 pounds, for I believe that 50 pounds per week to be about all that most players can afford to repay.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:49 pm

Now it's still sound good, need of any change something we forget?
Back to top Go down
Lord_RA

Lord_RA

Position : man-at-arms
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:38 pm

Edited for English

modification are in green

Quote :

The recipient has 2 month to repay the loan.

i. Be a rancher

Art. 4.5.3.: The contract shall have legal standing. Defaulting on a county loan contract shall carry the same penalty as fraud. The sentence, if found guilty, shall be the repayment of the loan balance up to a 1000 pound fine.

Art. 4.5.6.: The clerk must refuse an applicant if funding for the type of loan being requested has run out. A listing of such application shall be kept, with the earliest given preference as monies are repaid to the loan fund.

there that is all the error that I could find
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:02 am

Is this is ok to be put in vote or someone have still modification to add?
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:16 am

I think it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 am

Ok then, now we need contract also lol, is good to vote for the laws but better be ready to apply it when voted lol

Any volunteer to write goode contract example?
Back to top Go down
Chardonnay
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 pm

I see no reason not to use a form that's proven adequate before.

Quote :
I, <name>, on this <weekday> of <date> of the Lords year 1455, have borrowed a sum principal of £xxx from the Somerset County Loan Program. This money is to be paid back in full, without interest, in <nuymber> equal installments for the total amount of principal loaned. The interval of installments shall be one week from this day (<date> shall be the first day of repayment). I agree to be subjected to the Law Courts of Somerset and England should I breach the terms of this contract.

That's the base form we've used in Bridgewater for town loans, with a couple of edits. It could be elaborated to specify the purpose of the loan so that there would be multiple versions as we'll have multiple loan types.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:37 pm

Put to vote IG,

Since vote IG take four days, well that will give time to look carefully in contract form and prepare an announce for the search of a clerk if the laws pass
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 3:56 pm

The book of laws four have pass:

Quote :
Title : Résultats du vote concernant le projet de loi

Le projet de loi a été accepté par le conseil.

Projet de loi mis au vote "004 Book IV – The loans and loan contracts"

Hypno : Pour
Dralon : Pour
Chardonnay : Pour
Krelian : Abstention
Vicombra : Pour
Allikath : Pour
Teagan : Contre
Lord_justinan : Abstention
Bellos : Abstention
Michaellb : Abstention
Lord_ra : Pour
Ellsbeth : Pour

I will make an announcement shortly and asking for volunteer to be clerk of the loans agency.

Thank for the one that vote for to help the citizens of somerset...
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Admin
Hypno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:10 pm

Still no candidate to be clerk.

I will make a thread specially for that if none apply then i will serve has clerk in the time in between because this programs is very important for many citizens and for the grow of this county.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level up and rancher loan programs   level up and rancher loan programs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

level up and rancher loan programs
Page 1 of 1