Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE

Go down 
+4
smalhooey
LadyV
Lord_RA
Aeryn_Sun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Empty
PostSubject: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 am

You will find the loan application in the “TO APPLY FOR A COUNTY LOAN PLEASE START HERE” thread. Copy it & past it in a reply here (filled in).
Back to top Go down
Lord_RA

Lord_RA

Position : man-at-arms
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:59 am

I ,Lord_RA, wish to apply for a level up loan in order to level up to level 3, I live in the town of Gloucester, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 190 Reputation points, 2000 pounds in currency & all items of clothing.

here is a screen shot of my funds
LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Loan2

here is a screen shot of my home

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Loan1

and here is my profile

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=lord_ra
Back to top Go down
Lord_RA

Lord_RA

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:40 am

I,Lord_RA, on this day of August 15,1455, have borrowed a sum principal of £500 from the County of Somerset. This money is to be paid back in full, without interests, in a maximum of 2 month, for the total amount of principal loaned. I agree to be subjected to the Law Courts of Somerset and England should I breach the terms of this contract.

Signed by Lord_RA.
Back to top Go down
LadyV

LadyV

Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Level Up Loan Application   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:21 pm

Loan Application

I LadyV wish to apply for1,500 lbs loan in order to Level up to 3. I live in the town of Chard. I certify that I have had no criminal conviction. I have 103 Reputation points, 1178 pounds in currency & all items of clothing required for leveling up.

Level : 2
Condition : fit
You are not hungry.
Intelligence : 79
Strength : 63
Charisma : 140

Reputation Points : 103
(from Trust Points : 30)

Money : 1178,75 pounds

Your wardrobe

Cream dress - Wear - Throw away

Your clothes

Cream shoes - Undress
Brown trousers - Undress
White shirt - Undress
Cream girdle - Undress
White hose - Undress
Brown hat - Undress

If someone will be so good as to teach me how to post the screen shot, I will gladly do that.

Your humble servant,
LadyV

Aeryn_Sun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:46 am

For the official record, from our e-mail conversation. To Lady V
Quote :
I'm sorry that you do not have a way to do a screen shot. But that is one of the requirements for the loan application. If I make an exception for you then I would have to do so for everyone.

Regretfully,
Aeryn Sun
Mayor of Chard
County Loans Officer
Back to top Go down
LadyV

LadyV

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:46 am

I am requesting this loan again after speaking with Lord Justinan in game. Thank you for your consideration. *bows humbly

Loan Application

I LadyV wish to apply for 1,000 lbs loan in order to Level up to 3. I live in the town of Chard. I certify that I have had no criminal conviction. I have 111 Reputation points, 1610 pounds in currency & all items of clothing required for leveling up.

Level : 2
Condition : fit
You are not hungry.
Intelligence : 79
Strength : 63
Charisma : 152

Reputation Points : 111
(from Trust Points : 30)

Money : 1610,45 pounds

Your wardrobe:

Cream dress - Wear - Throw away

Your clothes

Cream shoes - Undress
Brown trousers - Undress
White shirt - Undress
Cream girdle - Undress
White hose - Undress
Brown hat - Undress

Your humble servant,
LadyV
Back to top Go down
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 pm

PM received from Duke.

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Justinanlettersh1
Back to top Go down
LadyV

LadyV

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:58 am

I,LadyV, on this day of October 16,1455, have borrowed a sum principal of £1000 from the County of Somerset. This money is to be paid back in full, without interests, in a maximum of 2 month, for the total amount of principal loaned. I agree to be subjected to the Law Courts of Somerset and England should I breach the terms of this contract.

Signed by LadyV.

I received the grant, I leveled up, and I returned the money today as well. Very productive day I'd say!

Many thanks!!!!!

Your Humble Servant,
LadyV
Back to top Go down
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:06 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smalhooey

smalhooey

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Leveling Loan   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:59 am

I am from the town of Bristol. I am asking for a loan of 300 to go to level 2. My screen shots are as follows.
LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Level1wy2.th

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Shlevel1mc6.th

Thanks

SH
Back to top Go down
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:14 pm

smalhooey, I'm sorry but at the moment you do not qualify for this loan. Please re-apply when you meet the qualifications below. You also need to use the proper form.

Quote :
Art. 4.2.6.: The requirements for level up loan of level 1 to level 2 are

i. The citizen must have the reputation points to level up
ii. The citizen must have all the clothes needed to level up
iii. The citizen has at least 250 pounds
iv. The applicant needs to accept the town's choice of shop.

The maximum of this loan is 250 pounds

The recipient has one month to repay this type of loan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:08 am

I TerrisRon, wish to apply for a 250 loan in order to Level up to 2. I live in the town of Bristol, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 43 Reputation points, 283 pounds in currency & 4 items of clothing (if required for a Level up loan).

Intelligence : 24
Strength : 21
Charisma : 20

Reputation Points : 43
(from Trust Points : 9)

You are very wretched.

Money : 283,01 pounds
(The County owes you 8,50 pounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:26 am

I Lentini wish to apply for £50 loan in order to Level up to level one, buy wheat field, buy cows, etc. depending on the loan, I live in the town of Bath, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 5 Reputation points, 44 pounds in currency & no items of clothing (if required for a Level up loan).
Back to top Go down
Lord_RA

Lord_RA

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:57 am

hi I will be coming back to somerset to cancel my loan in about a mouth or so (it takes 15 days to get to G/C)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:05 am

Nice my friend, greetings !!
Back to top Go down
Marae

Marae

Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:57 am

I, Marae, wish to apply for a 1500 pound loan in order to level up to level 3, I live in the town of Bridgewater, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 150 Reputation points, 1187 pounds in currency & all the required items of clothing.

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Home

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Propinven

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:10 pm

I, LadyMarshmellow wish to apply for a 1650 pounds loan in order to level up to Level 3, I live in the town of Chard, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 171 Reputation points, 1007pounds in currency & all the required items of clothing.

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Marshyprofile

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Marshystats
Back to top Go down
Lord_RA

Lord_RA

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:59 am

I have givin back the loan with all 500 pounds andd the 10 wood in it
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 am

Loan for Marshmellow has be aproved for the sum of 1.500 pounds in order to level up.

Congrats for your efforts marshy.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 am

Lord_RA wrote:
I have givin back the loan with all 500 pounds andd the 10 wood in it

Thank you for that Lord Ra, i wish you the best my friend wherever you go.
Back to top Go down
Iltherdion

Iltherdion

Registration date : 2007-02-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 pm

I Iltherdion wish to apply for 300 pound loan in order toLevel up to 3, I live in the town of Chard, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 187 Reputation points, 2223 pounds in currency & all required items of clothing.

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Loanstats2qm9.th

(all the stuff should be in the one image)
Back to top Go down
Iltherdion

Iltherdion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 am

Just wondering what the time is on this stuff... I am attempting to become a priest in chard and have been in comunication with the bishop, and this stuff is rather time sensitive, I will repay the loan as soon as I've lvled and would really like an answer either way...
Back to top Go down
Suan

Suan

Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:47 am

I am sorry we have neglected to process your application sooner.

Your application has been brought to the attention of the Sheriff who is authorized to issue the funds.

We are in the process of moving the Loan offices to the RK forum. Thank you for your patience. queen
Back to top Go down
Iltherdion

Iltherdion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:25 am

sorry if I sounded rude there I realise that I kinda posted the initial application during the last election and as such was a bit worried it had been over looked thank you for the quick response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEVEL UP LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE
Page 1 of 1