Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Empty
PostSubject: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:12 am

You will find the loan application in the “TO APPLY FOR A COUNTY LOAN PLEASE START HERE” thread. Copy it & past it in a reply here (filled in).
Back to top Go down
Atri

Atri

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: second field application: Atri of Chard   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:57 pm

I, Atri the tavern wench, wish to apply for a loan in the amount of 300 pounds in order to purchase a second field. I live in the town of Chard, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 72 Reputation points, over 400 pounds in currency & enough items of clothing to prevent a public disorder.

I intend to grow vegetables, which I believe our town could use more of.

My bonafides are documented below

2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Loanshotaj0

Thank you for your consideration.

Question: If I already hold a grant from the town for another purpose, does that prevent me from acquiring one of these loan grants from the county?

If so, then please disregard this application.
Back to top Go down
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:09 pm

Unfortunately you can only hold 1 grant no matter where it comes from.
Back to top Go down
Atri

Atri

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:13 pm

Aeryn_Sun wrote:
Unfortunately you can only hold 1 grant no matter where it comes from.

Ah, no worries then, Disregard this application, my town needs me more than I need a field. Smile

Thanks to the new poker tables , I will soon have enough anyway. Razz

Atri
Back to top Go down
Rebo

Rebo

Registration date : 2007-03-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:45 pm

I need to meet you in the poker tables to take some of that money learn some of your tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:37 pm

I, Deisdre from Chard, wish to apply for a loan in the amount of 300 pounds in order to purchase a second field. I live in the town of Chard, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 29 Reputation points, over 245 pounds in currency & enough items of clothing .

I intend to grow vegetables, My bonafides are documented below

2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Atrijz4.th

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
wwzyk

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:39 pm

I, WWZYK wish to apply for 300 pounds loan in order to buy a second field, I live in the town of Bath, I certify that I have had no criminal convictions in the past 6 months. I have 20 Reputation points, 200 pounds in currency; I will grow or breed what is necessary for the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE   2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2ND FIELD LOAN APPLICATIONS GO HERE
Page 1 of 1