Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications to town council go here

Go down 
+12
Luja
Dwymilic Hightower
Bence
Actaeon
gassy
Tyjeff9
Aeryn_Sun
shanehall16
Thorpe
Atri
Crepitus
sela
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Applications to town council go here Empty
PostSubject: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:51 pm

Please post if you'd like to be in the town council, and explain any job you'd like to do or are interested and a short statement on who you are and why you'd like to join

Last edited by on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sela

sela

Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:11 pm

hihi
I'm Sela from Chard, I still consider myself pretty new in the game and would like to know and learn more about the working of the council. Pretty much want to learn and be more of help to Chard. as For which job..i'm not sure if i am qualified for any but if i can i would like to manage the mine lottery or take poli'sjob on the head mentor:D

thanks mike for this thread
Back to top Go down
Crepitus

Crepitus

Position : Pikeman
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:59 pm

Hello,

I am Crepitus. I am an old Chardian. I like to help my town to grow and help the newborns to start they life here.
I can help in mentoring, lottery, or police works.

Yours,
Back to top Go down
http://chard.miniville.fr/
Atri

Atri

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:42 am

Sir, is it possible for someone not on the council to get access to the council forum? someone who would be interesting in watching how things work in order to learn a bit more before actually serving?

some sort of observer only status?

I promise to keep my mouth shut. [stop laughing Crying or Very sad ]

your humble servant,
Atri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:09 am

We've actually been discussing that (or at least I've been trying too), with a few mixed opinions, but the idea to have councillors without specific titles other then maybe a generic adviser is something I personally approve of (at the least it would generate a bit more activity in our sometimes quiet although immensely more active then other town councils town council)

Since there are no open jobs (other then maybe spokesperson which we never really agreed on, or maybe the profession updating list could be a minor job? Even the market report could fall to a person in this category.... Mikey has his thinker going again) darn rambling...

Anyway, maybe I could get another councillor or two to post there thoughts here? We do have a couple fairly minor jobs that I think *could* get assigned to new adviser/councillor type people, and it would liven the place up a bit...
Back to top Go down
Atri

Atri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:56 pm

Thank you sir,

But just to be up front here, I am not qualified to be an advisor or councilor or even
"Temporary Acting Junior Assistant to the Undersecretary of the Deputy Co-Chairman"
Very Happy

An apprentice or assistant to some other council position maybe, or just an observer. A non-voting role, with no authority.

Seriously, I just want to learn how things work before I commit to any responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Atri

Atri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:30 am

Sir,
I would like to serve on the town council next term, if there is room for me.

Someone's assistant maybe?

I am not yet ready to attend Mayor school, Mike sir. I have read those threads, but it gave me a migraine. It's over my head just now. I am glad you are sticking with the job again sir. Chard needs you, and I thank you for taking it on along with all your other responsibilities [math and SAS and keeping Ero happy, hehe.]

your humble servant,
Atri
Back to top Go down
Atri

Atri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:01 am

Mr Mayor sir,

Having reconsidered this matter, and suddenly being overcome with cold sweat and anxieties, I must withdraw my previous application. My most sincere aopologies for any inconvienence my ill-considered action may have caused.

sincerely,
Atri
who is perfectly content to be a peasant, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Thorpe

Thorpe

Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Hi Mike and congratulations and your new election. I'd be interested in participating in the town council. I decided this simply in an attempt to help Chard or participate more in this game or both. I'm not exactly sure if I want a specific position but I guess anything will do.

Thanx,
Thorpe - Chard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 am

All right, Atri, Crepitus and Thorpe are granted Internship for the moment, you may view and post in the council and once an opening comes up for a position you are the ones we'll be looking to to take them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crepitus

Crepitus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:24 pm

MikeBlack wrote:
All right, Atri, Crepitus and Thorpe are granted Internship for the moment, you may view and post in the council and once an opening comes up for a position you are the ones we'll be looking to to take them Very Happy

I haven't got access for council yet. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 am

Hmmm.... we've got a problem, I've added you, I can't re-add you, it gives an error message when I try to add your name, but you're not on the list...
Back to top Go down
Crepitus

Crepitus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:40 am

MikeBlack wrote:
Hmmm.... we've got a problem, I've added you, I can't re-add you, it gives an error message when I try to add your name, but you're not on the list...

I had a pending request. I revoked it. Maybe now you can add me to the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:45 am

there we go, worked that time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crepitus

Crepitus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:04 pm

MikeBlack wrote:
there we go, worked that time Very Happy

It's OK now. Thank you Sir!
Back to top Go down
shanehall16

shanehall16

Position : Yeoman
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm

i would like to be an intern and learn the ins and out of the council.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bubbleshall
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:04 pm

I would also like to apply for an intern position.

Thank You,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:09 pm

Ah, two more intern applications, this is lovely, I'm thinking since the town election is coming up so soon what we could do is wait till the election and then reset everyone's positions, just because we have 3 interns already and its not supposed to be an endlessly large # position.

Thank you for your applications, you'll both be given a position after the election and the current interns will most likely find new jobs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thorpe

Thorpe

Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:20 pm

Uhm... Find new jobs?!? Is that we are out of the council after the elections?

Thorpe Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:17 am

Aye, ya can't be an intern forever Razz We have to find something for you to do heh heh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:51 pm

all right shane and aeryn, You're added now to the town council as interns, come say hello
Back to top Go down
Tyjeff9

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 am

Since interns postions are now open i would like to apply for one!!
Back to top Go down
Aeryn_Sun

Aeryn_Sun

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:19 pm

Tyjeff9 wrote:
Since interns postions are now open i would like to apply for one!!

Welcome to the Council as our new Intern.
Back to top Go down
Tyjeff9

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:24 pm

does that mean i get access to the council forum here at the castle of Bristol?

Thank you for the job!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:06 pm

Yeah, I just added you to that group, its taking a while with the admin stuff to get mod powers shuffled around Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications to town council go here   Applications to town council go here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications to town council go here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next