Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romerio

Romerio

Position : Chancellor of Holland
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits   Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 am

It's been a while since the last time he had been here. But nothing seemed to be changed.
He walks around the lobby and takes a seat.

He thoughts were about Devon. He never thought such a county would ever arise in England. But now that beautiful day has come. But was he in the right place to meat the Chancellor of Devon?
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits   Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Sadly packing up some last-minute papers, Patan receives a message that the Ambassador from Holland is in the lobby. She hurries to greet him, smiling, "Good day, Your Excellency. How nice to see you once again. My apologies for the delay in returning to greet you - we are in a little disarray due to spending time organising the new county.

"In fact, because Devon is a merger of three former counties - Somerset, Cornwall and Wiltshire - we are currently working with three co-Chancellors. These are myself, Lady Irish_Dragons, and Lord Arkrantos.

"Our Embassy is no longer here at the Castle of Bristol, but has been moved. The directions are:
http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=7283 (Forum 2 > County of Devon > Devon Embassy) I am not sure whether you will need a special pass to reach the new Embassy, but if so, I shall request that one be issued to you, so that you may join us there - where I, and the other co-Chancellors look forward to welcoming you."
Patan smiles at the Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Romerio

Romerio

Position : Chancellor of Holland
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits   Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 am

Romerio smiled when he saw someone.

Thank you, my lady. Would you be so kind and send word to the embassy? So I can enter when I get there.

Good luck with all the organisation! Hope to see you in the new embassy!

Romerio made a bow.

Oh, before I leave. I've noticed Holland is callad a kingdom and independent. That's not the case. We are a part of the Holy Roman Empire.

Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits   Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Patan nods and curtsies gracefully, "I have arranged for an office in the new Devon embassy to be opened for your use, and shall make sure that the guards are notified that you will be visiting us."

Flushing a little, she makes a note, "My apologies for the error, Your Excellency. I had not realised that it was incorrect, and shall change the information straight away."

She smiles again, "My fellow chancellors and I look forward to greeting you in Devon, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits   Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador of Holland to Devon visits
Page 1 of 1